• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disconected by Server Internal server error WTF?!

Xaro

Spectator
Reaction score
When i try to join servers i get the Disconected by Server Internal server error thing, Please help me i wanna play on the servers!!! How do i fix it please help!

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
When i try to join servers i get the Disconected by Server Internal server error thing, Please help me i wanna play on the servers!!! How do i fix it please help!
just try another server and if you really need to play on a specific server try and rejoin, as this usually works for me :D

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
It's a bug just quit Minecraft and do something else when you comeback you should be able to join

Xaro

Spectator
Reaction score
It's a bug just quit Minecraft and do something else when you comeback you should be able to join
Ok im gonna try that but ( a whole different thing but ) How do u get into servers? like I'm waaaaay to slow or what am i doing wrong? i see a Pre Game and i join it and its already full please tell me how u join or something

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok im gonna try that but ( a whole different thing but ) How do u get into servers? like I'm waaaaay to slow or what am i doing wrong? i see a Pre Game and i join it and its already full please tell me how u join or something
You should join the one in the lobby, in the pre-game you can't enter the server

anatolifisher

Experienced
Reaction score
It says internal server error when ever u join a non lobby game for some reson

Haller12345

Spectator
Reaction score
I do play minecraft, but when I press on the survers, it comes up with the players, not the opption the play the GAME!!!

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i think they should fix "internal server error" it is so damn ANNOYING! i tried to join my friends server and i just got internal server error. :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci