• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

QUARTER QUELL District 13 - Kantona 3065 - QQ Map

chris103110

Tribute
Reaction score
Name Of Map: District 13 (If judges choose, Kantona 3065 may sound better)

Lead Builder/Build Team Name: Kniqht_/chris101031/Team Tigers

Description Of The Map: The mystical caves of Hysteria were found, plentiful in iron, diamond, and gold. The citizens of District 13 found this sanctuary from the Capital, and made it their home using their diggers and mining equipment. Slowly and secretly, goods are new citizens are transported to the city in the making. You are part of that supply drop, and you most survive in the darkness. Nothing has been built yet, but once the Capital is destroyed, there will be a great city.

Video/Screenshots:
Spawn

Water Supply

Drill

Crane

Wrecking Ball

Spawn - No Shaders

Spawn - Night Vision

Coordinates of Corn and Deathmatch Arena: x: 10, y: 62, z: -9

Map Radius: 250

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/piqxtkfzyl1c8wp/Cave.zip?dl=0

Tier One Count: 150

Tier Two Count: 40

I, Kniqht_/chris101031 of Tigers agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
Just to let you know you submitted the map late

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think there was another District 13 map that was shown in the forums before, but I really like your interpretation of District 13! c:

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
I like the concept, only thing is that it could be too dark?

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck today in the results :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci