• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dizzle's GFX Shop!

DizzleGFX

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome to my GFX Shop!

Hello everybody of the MCSG Forums I would just like to tell you a few things about myself. I am 15 years old, born and raised in Canada and I have always found and had an interest in art. I first saw a few YouTubers making and art and immediately been wanting to get into it. I started off horrible, back in the days but if I compare to my work that I have made now I am 100x better. I have gained enough experience, and that I am really confident within my work and people always tell me my work is amazing. I have been making art for the past 2 years or so for people on YouTube, Twitter etc.
So, rather than doing this through replies, or even my Google Forum if you would like to purchase a Banner or profile picture please do not comment on this thread with what you want. Please send me a DM on twitter or even the forums.
MY GOOGLE DOCS FORUM:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gLGhkpa7WJnZKoXhTrypMcuDfjewl6RIS60bhSp2Jgo/viewform
MY PORTFOLIO:
dizzlegfx.carbonmade.com
My Twitter:
@DizzlePlayzMC

Please allow up to 1-2 days for a reply back, and up to 2-4 days for the art to be complete and sent to you via DM. If I do not get back to you confirming your order then please feel free to message me on the forums or DM me on twitter, and I will get right to you. Here are a few examples of what I have made...
THUMBNAILS:
BANNERS:

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Your arts seems really good! Unfortunately I can't spend any money for things like this :/
Btw, good luck with the shop! :)

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Man! Your art is really amazing! Good luck with the shop and wish you the best :thumbsup: (y)

DizzleGFX

Spectator
Reaction score
DOING A FREE BANNER FOR SOMEONE COMMENT IF YOU WANT IN ON THE LITTLE GIVEAWAY ENDS TOMORROW OR DECEMBER FIRST!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci