• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you think the Mods which are new should Be in the Staff Team?

Reaction score
Hi Everybody!
I just wanted to ask that do you think all the mods should be in the staff team?
I mean like some of them try to get the mod for joining full games <.<
List your fav mods below :D
Mine :3(some of them are Sr.Mods)
Vanicle | Vanessa
croe97
Holiday
Axanite
BerkayDG
IlkEfsane
Harry
charliewolves
Freshly
YourAverageTiger
Nephilim
TotalDramaTony
I probably forgot some but thats okay :D
Now time to people that should be a mod in my opinion (Pls write yours too)
DeagleHDMC
NovaPunch
My fav ex-staff :D
SixZoSeven
JLioner
And my fav admin is AlpakaWhacker cuz his accent is so cool I love his accent and I love his works too! But I like all the Admins not only him. He is just cool in my opinion and CAmadeusA is a great admin too! Col is a great admin too he is helping so much! and Razzledgirl is the only girl admin so she is cool too! When it comes to ChadTheDJ thx you 4 opening this server and making a great community.
Why I wrote this ur probably asking. It will be fun seeing people's opinions on staff team :D
Please write your fav Staff members as me.
And answer my question too <.<

Last edited:

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
I thought you meant which mods we thought shouldn't be in the staff team. lol

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, I can tell you from a position inside the staff team, there are hardly any people who do it just for the rank. Some may not be all that motivated to do actual work, but nobody actually abuses their powers as mentioned.

Reaction score
This is a low key witch hunt on new mods, might want to fix your wording on the thread.
I'm not trying to hurt them <.<
New mods are nice guys but I'm just saying that this community saw so many mods and some of them were bad. Im not offending on new mods ^.^

J

District 13
Reaction score
I do believe that all mods deserve to be in the staff team :) Every moderator that is in the staff team right now deserves it because they showed effort, dedication, and responsibility to earn it. If they didn't show any of that, they would've been declined at a much earlier stage in the application. Sr. Moderators know how and what to do to see if someone deserves that position. If our staff team does abuse their powers, the higher-ups take action immediately because we strive to become better for the MCGamer Community. Mods who do apply only for ranks, to get into games, etc. do get demoted because of that. Trust me, while there may seem some that do that, those mods usually get demoted fairly quickly once Sr. Moderators figure out their motives and if they're not active in banning hackers, helping players, etc.

As for my favorite staff member... I'm going to have to say all of them <3

Reaction score
I do believe that all mods deserve to be in the staff team :) Every moderator that is in the staff team right now deserves it because they showed effort, dedication, and responsibility to earn it. If they didn't show any of that, they would've been declined at a much earlier stage in the application. Sr. Moderators know how and what to do to see if someone deserves that position. If our staff team does abuse their powers, the higher-ups take action immediately because we strive to become better for the MCGamer Community. Mods who do apply only for ranks, to get into games, etc. do get demoted because of that. Trust me, while there may seem some that do that, those mods usually get demoted fairly quickly once Sr. Moderators figure out their motives and if they're not active in banning hackers, helping players, etc.

As for my favorite staff member... I'm going to have to say all of them <3
Thats your opinion <.<

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I just wanted to ask that do you think all the mods should be in the staff team?
Well, you wanted people to answer your question, allow me! We have a lot of moderators on our team, albeit we have had about 50 more in a past time, but our staff team is still rather large. That being said, it's impossible to keep impeccably close tabs on all of them, however I believe our Sr. Staff team does a fine job doing just that. All of our current moderators, I believe with confidence, deserve their positions. If a moderator is acting out of line, or becomes inactive they will be removed from the team in due time. Obviously you may not see all mods around because a lot of our moderators work more behind the scenes, however I prefer a more hands on experience with the community, conveying a positive image of the staff team.

Any other questions that you've got should be asked here, I'll see what I can do to answer them!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci