• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Does anyone here like Zelda

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of The Legend Of Zelda franchise, and i wanted to see if anyone else on the MCSG Forums is. If you like Zelda, did it bug u out that there where no new zelda games annoced at E3 this year? i'll love to hear what u thought. Also, i do know that the next zelda is going to be either a remake of majora's mask or a remake (or sequel) of link to the past. Please comment bellow ;-)

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??

ZELDAAAAAAA€!£€?|~£?{*^~?{*^?*>|?£>|^{\ <3

*devious smile*

MrBobthecool

Survivor
Reaction score
Ocarina of time, skyward sword, and any other Zelda game I can get my hands on :D

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Ofcourse I like the Zelda games :)

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
I like OoT and A Link to the Past the most, though I also like WindWaker and Skyward Sword.

Oh yeah, I like Zelda, just look at my nickname :p

Reaction score
I'm the biggest Zelda fan in the Universe! It did annoy me that there were no Zelda games announced at E3 but i did expect it considering Skyward Sword took more than three years to make and that was released last year. It really annoys me that Nintendo keep remaking Zelda games for the 3DS. I wouldn't mind if Majora's mask was remade for the WiiU. Imagine Majora's Mask in HD! No more handhelds, Nintendo! :(

Reagarding E3, don't worry we've always got Pikmin 3 XD

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
Saying you're the biggest Zelda fan in the universe.... Sry, but I doubt that.... Anyway, I like the handheld remakes, it would even make me play Majora's Mask in one sitting, just because I can play it anywhere. And sry to interrupt "the biggest fan" but they plan on making another remake for the 3DS. I hope it'll be ALttP, but Nintendo will pick MM anyway, so: No remake of MM for the WiiU.

First of all, what's up with your HHH, the handheld hatred?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci