• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Doing great, being new

SarahGames12

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, Im Sarah and today I'm going to talk about my FIRST SG on MCGAMER! The Experience was Great! i almost won it! I had loads of fun, but I can't change my PvP skills just by sitting around! I'm Going to check out the other server and tell you all about my experience too! Well.. Maybe.. I don't really want to mention any of my fails... If you get what I'm saying.. BUT! I will be active on all servers just saying BECAUSE ITS SO MUCH FUN! The community is very nice too! I've already made some friends! I'd say keep on making some more MINI-GAMES! Maybe one day this server will have the WHOLE minecraft community on it! Who knows!
Thank you for listening :)

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It wonderful to see new people on the servers, welcome to the crew! Maybe dabble your hands into the building side of things? Build a map or even join one of the teams. MCGamer is more than just PVP its a family.

Anyways, good luck with your journey here and I hope it is as fun as mine has been these past years!

AshlandGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
I hope you enjoy your stay and have a great adventure! You might get staff if you're lucky xD

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Ayy glad you had a fun time will playing mcsg and found your own way onto the forums (that literally took me forever ;-;). If you have any issues or questions feel free to ask me or any other staff member we're here to help!

Rain_The_Cat

Spectator
Reaction score
We are all glad you enjoy MCSG! If you want a more fun experience, there is a point system you get from killing other players.. the more points you have the more you lose when you die. It sort of becomes a game to who can get the most points!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci