• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DONOR PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

erdem038

Spectator
Reaction score
Hı ı bought a gold donor at mcsg.net but ıit not comes on my acount and ı write my problem in to mcsg'forum and one pearson said wait until 24 hours and ı wait but it not comes again please help me

my minecraft nick:Erdemm035

Juvx

Platinum
Reaction score
If you truly purchased the donator rank from the shop then contact MCGamer support using the email [email protected] and include your IGN and a screenshot of the receipt and explain that you have not yet received your rank and they will fix it for you ASAP.

Hope this helped,
Defscape

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Please send a email to [email protected] with proof of the purchase your in game name and a brief description of your problem

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you truly purchased the donator rank from the shop then contact MCGamer support using the email [email protected] and include your IGN and a screenshot of the receipt and explain that you have not yet received your rank and they will fix it for you ASAP.

Hope this helped,
Defscape
Please send a email to [email protected] with proof of the purchase your in game name and a brief description of your problem
^ QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci