• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Dracarys

Team Elite

Career
Reaction score

A survival games map by Team Elite
Lead by LadyOfLove and Dave

Sized for 24, 48 and 120 players.
500 block radius.

Description Of The Map:
Dracarys is situated in a small fantasy kingdom governed by a stern but just ruler. Everything in the kingdom seemed peaceful - up until some much darker, more vengeful force than they could imagine summoned the great dragon Dracarys to the kingdom. Now the small kingdom sits under the inevitable threat of a dragons attack.

Dracarys was built with a few different kind of players in mind - Those who love to explore, those who who love wide open spaces for dramatic battles, those who are resourceful and those who enjoy developing strong chest routes.

Please click here if you wish to view an album of images without shaders!

Click here for more images!

A trailer video will be coming over the next day or so.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Credits and Thankyous.

Here's a general list of people who helped on this map in any way - big or small. And for every person who supported us along the way!

SuperxAndrew , xRelativity, Giggity69Goo, iMightTroll, Zexority, Creper_face, scott46743, iKrewella, Ferno33
KyleD18, Swordz_, ChandelleMC, MKFarrell, _AquatechMC_
RustyWolf, Kraidium, lllKEZZERlll (kezzer1995) , Lemonz87, CAmadeusA
Echo_555, GotCubes, razzledgirl, Le0plurad0n, xXBlackHeadXx
Ghotiyz, Bowser52000, KitMencha,
levi_the_potato, Kelsey7978, SilaSilas, DiamondGirl2017
lqzer, ryry636, Jimmer93, Lively_, PM_Molotov, Badger_pig123, kpwn243, Krypton360
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download:
www.planetminecraft.com/project/dracarys---survival-games-map/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I, LadyOfLove/Shelby of Team Elite agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
FIRST! Good job even if i am in Team Elite and doesnt helped cause i couldnt!
Good job <3

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
eh it looks prety, just don't know about gameply. Overall rating as of now : 7/10

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks nice. Some parts look a little inclosed, so I don't know about the PvP.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Henry we mostly pictured the more enclosed/detailed areas for the main images, but be sure to check out the extra ones. There's quite a bit of open space for fighting, like forest clearings. We also were sure to make the trees tall enough so that fighting could generally happen around and underneath them so they're less of a hindrance :)

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
Henry we mostly pictured the more enclosed/detailed areas for the main images, but be sure to check out the extra ones. There's quite a bit of open space for fighting, like forest clearings. We also were sure to make the trees tall enough so that fighting could generally happen around and underneath them so they're less of a hindrance :)
Ok, that looks good. Awesome map :)

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I got to take a look at this map and even help a little bit during the production. I can confirm that this really is a great map. I think the community is going to love it. PVP will be excellent and the builds are pretty. My only concern was the size for a 24 player server, but the amount of flat and mountainous areas make it feel smaller than it actually is. (Terrain variation is a great way to make a large map feel smaller).

All in all, great map here. :)

theamazinggeek

Experienced
Reaction score
With a 500 block radius, it would be good for 48 and 120 player servers but not for 24.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci