• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dream Vacation

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello Tributes!

Today I am bringing you a more fun thread to really were you want to go sit down and relax. So to get started I am going to intro what this thread is aiming for, I am asking YOU and the community to come up with the answer of if you had anywhere to go for vacation where would it be?

I am going to get started with my answer for this question:

My dream vacation would be in Hawii(again since I have already gone). Hawii is one of those places that calm my nerves. With the sandy beautiful beaches to the fun tiki dancers at night it is the place for my to be. Here is a little picture to get a better picture:

And not just that, the people and food there are great. As I entered the islands for the first time there were so many happy, smiling people around is and at lunch greeted with a beautiful hand cooked meal. That is a another reason why I would want to go back to hawii for my dream location.

Here is anouther picture of one of the most amazing drinks I had there:

As a sort of rap up I just want to say Hawii is the place I want my vacation to be, but I don't think it is for all people. When posting below think about the place you want your dream vacation to be and list a couple of reasons why. I am interested to know!

Thank you for your time and have an amazing day tributes!

Jay^

Career
Reaction score
My dream vaction would be to go in the middle of a snowy woods in a log cabin with a nice fire and relax. (I like snow)

Jenah

Survivor
Reaction score
I visited Hawaii 2 weeks ago ^-^. It was certainly my best vacay.

Etos

Experienced
Reaction score
I would love to go on a European cruise (12 days) and visit a lot of places (Italy has to be one of them), I must have free unlimited food, and unlimited drinks.

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
Florida, no doubt. I think of florida as my second home. I try to go there at least once every year. The snow white sandy beaches, the food, the atmosphere is where I feel most at home. I would spend every day of my life there if I could.

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
I love going on relaxing vacations where you're not stressed to do tons of different things. My family and I went snowboarding/skiing once and my mom insisted that we spend around 8 hours at the slopes so that we got our money's worth... MISERABLE.

I've always wanted to stay at a really nice hotel that has an aquarium around the room x] I would love just chilling with friends or family, watching movies, and eating great food. I'm boring, I know!​

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Anywhere... anywhere to get away from this weather mess we call Indiana. WHY CANT IT GET OVER 60?!?!?!? This week is looking close, but still.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
I, will go somewhere where I know how to connect with people, somewhere over the rainbow, somewhere where I can find my path, somewhere where I will know no bounds.

I am looking. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci