• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

East Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealPlayz

Spectator
Reaction score
Me and my friends that live in the east and we get terrible ping to us.mcgamer.net we get usually 90-130 ping on the server and all the west people have an advantage over us with ping. The only reason ping matters is when Bowing,melleing, and rodding. And these matter because our hits don't register as fast as the people from west and our bow shots have a delay and so do our rod casts. And this highly changes pvp for east people and changes sometimes how we play. As a Minecraft PvPer when i hit someone I want it to register with out a delay and same with Bow shots and rod casts. You need to change this it's giving west people an advantage over east people.

{Suggestions to fix this issue}
  1. Bring CA servers Back
  2. Create East Servers
  3. Put us.mcgamer.net in between west and east so they get even ping.

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Unfortunately we can't just "add more locations" or "move the US servers", as it gets very, VERY complicated and expensive. However, I do believe that it is something that has been brought up before, so there may be something in the works.

RealPlayz

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks for responding and I hope they have something in the Works to help the server get larger and and have people be even and not have a large advantage

Pyr

Platinum
Reaction score
Server ping is basically based on the location. If I am correct, the server is hosted in Arizona or maybe switched to Texas, USA. For US of course.

RealPlayz

Spectator
Reaction score
It Would be nice if they could change to Massachusats or New Jersey

roygator14

Career
Reaction score
The Server for US is hosted in Arizona I believe.
Personally I live in Florida and my ping to the US Servers is fine.

Like stated by FusionDeck , It costs a LOT of money to run these servers, and we cannot just add/change a Server location.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci