• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Elcast Survival Games

Do you want to see this map on Mcsg Server ?

• I want

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • I dont want

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

JZDRAGON

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome to the Elcast survival games, made by the ArzoCraft Build Team! This is our fully downloadable survival games map, that we hope you like! If you are using this map on your server please give us credit! Thank you, and enjoy the map! Please diamond and comment if you like it!

NOTE: There is no glass dome around the map, you will have to put one on yourself. Also, if for some reason you are unable to find the map, go to the coordinates x:-1005 y:21 z:277
Elcast-Survival-Games-Map-2.jpg
Elcast-Survival-Games-Map-3.jpg
Elcast-Survival-Games-Map-4.jpg
Elcast-Survival-Games-Map-3.jpg
Elcast-Survival-Games-Map-4.jpg
Elcast-Survival-Games-Map-5.jpg

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/g3cse4knksez42d/Elcast SG.zip

Last edited:

dankrai101

Tribute
Reaction score
These builds are so cool but pvp wise i dont think its that great. There isnt really any open space just to fight people. But it looks sick!

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
I like the builds, but I feel as though the map is '1 sided' which means the builds are only one one side of the map, not the other. Too much water makes for bad maps. You also didn't use the outlined format for submitting a map. I'm sorry but I have to vote no.

JZDRAGON

Spectator
Reaction score
You dont see the hidden parts of the map.there is too much place for pvp.

These builds are so cool but pvp wise i dont think its that great. There isnt really any open space just to fight people. But it looks sick!
ou

Reaction score
Builds are good and terraforming too. But the worst thing is : People can run/swim in just one way- to the land with houses. Also on those screenshots we can see just one side of a map. And about pvp.... I see houses preatty close together. So u can run between them but u'll get bowspamed and terraforming is not good for pvp. But whole map looks very good. But i feel its not very well for sg map.

MaximMine

Platinum
Reaction score
Dont really like it, there is alot of water and people will just swim away from pvp fights. Also due the village there is not a good place to actually pvp

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
The map looks amazing however it looks like it would suck for PvP.

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
It seems suspicious that the build team that made this also made this, which is of much lower quality.

Also, please don't just lazily copy from PMC, use the correct format.
You can't 'diamond' here on MCSG

macjuul

Spectator
Reaction score
You are not the real JZDRAGON and copied the builds from our (I am one of the 3 ArzoCraft leaders) PMC page. I ask you polite to remove all the maps and other threads from the MCGamer forums. Thanks

- Macjuul

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci