• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES ERAGON - Team Evolve

daviesoj

Survivor
Reaction score

Welcome to Eragon! This is Team Evolve's first ever Survival Games Map, I hope you enjoy!

Eragon is not linked to the series! It is a map based on two different groups of people, the dwarfs who are stuck underground and the wealthy people who live on land. We've tried to create contrasts between the two in the style of the houses whilst keeping close to the traditional elements of survival games and PVP. We feel that this map, although seems large, is an ideal size for the survival games and can be a very successful map! Below are map details as well as members of Team Evolve and feel free to leave feedback on what you think below, we'll take everything on board! :)

Map details:

Radius: 228
Chests: Currently around 250
Players: 24
Specifics: Underground mine area, underground city, overground city, mountain, tunnels and much more! Not based on the movie Eragon.
Recommended Resource Pack: John Smith Legacy

Team Evolve:
daviesoj,
NuclearCharizard,
SeanyyboyxD,
Zbee1,
nomad01,
minn4sht,
MC_GaMeZz,
TheSlimeGodHD,
Leidr,
everybodyshuffle,
Sundrata,

Last edited:
Reaction score
Looks like creative plot around the huge build, spawn reminds me of Hypixel's sg map. Map looks interesting and build more details on the ships.

Omega_Rex

Tribute
Reaction score
this map looks nice and I like the builds but the undeveloped areas around the city look very plain as there are no structures trees and it is all just regular grass. Overall looks good that's just my impression:)

L8Nick

Tribute
Reaction score
Overall, I like this map, the dragons are amazing.
The thing is, I really want this map on the servers, so I'm going to critique it hard and try to give any input I can to potentially improve the build.
As I typed this out, I looked back at the build... and I couldn't find anything I disliked xD
The only thing I thought was that you might potentially want some sand bars or lily pads in the water. But then again, I don't know where the water is in the map, and it might not make sense.
Anyways, great build!

nomad01

Spectator
Reaction score
Didn't realise we actually finished this map. Happy that we did though cause it looks amazing! The map is much better if you have the save as the pictures don't put the map together to well.
Thanks for the replies though!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Lookin' good! It could use the slightest bit more detail on one of those roads in the screenshots, because it looked a bit bland, but it really looks like you guys put effort into this map! It should be a fun play if ever added to the servers. I personally love the houses, they look really nice and seem to fit in with the theme.

By the way, does this map have any thematic relativity to the actual Eragon series by Christopher Paolini? That series was one of my favorites growing up, and I'd love to see a map based on it c:

If you could add a little more detail on the thread, relating to the theme of the map, an explanation of the map, etc I think you could do your map more justice. Best of luck!

daviesoj

Survivor
Reaction score
Lookin' good! It could use the slightest bit more detail on one of those roads in the screenshots, because it looked a bit bland, but it really looks like you guys put effort into this map! It should be a fun play if ever added to the servers. I personally love the houses, they look really nice and seem to fit in with the theme.

By the way, does this map have any thematic relativity to the actual Eragon series by Christopher Paolini? That series was one of my favorites growing up, and I'd love to see a map based on it c:

If you could add a little more detail on the thread, relating to the theme of the map, an explanation of the map, etc I think you could do your map more justice. Best of luck!
Thanks, small details can still be added and will improve the map so we will go back and edit the roads. No, we've had that question a lot but unfortunately it doesn't relate to the series :( And I have edited the thread :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci