• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ermac's Goodbye (God)

eRmac

Career
Reaction score
Well guys I'm quitting for a while so here is my story....

It all started off I guess when I use to watch BajanCanadian and when he did his hunger games on the ''Fridge''. I bought A MC account a long time ago that I didn't use so I found out the password and started playing fridge. I wasn't good I at like I am know, I was really really bad. The only friend I had back then is my IRL Friend Coulson or his IGN is ''skeetercole''. It was a fun time I learn a lot of new cool stuff. Then BajanCanadian close the fridge down which I was sad but then he made the server called ''NexusMC''. Instead of playing on my main account ''ermac40'', I played on the account my friend gave me a long time ago in the fridge days called ''omarbar2400''. I played on that account was because it had free diamond and I wasn't going to buy donor anytime soon so that was like my main account. During those nexus days, I meet a lot of cool people like tntbrian25, OsoBeast408, ForceHacks, and Volcomort. Now their IGN Changed but that what they were back then. (ForceHacks) (Nightmqre) (_Oso_) and (Volcomort). They were my friends since I really got into all of clans and everything. Skeetercole quit MC for a while but I still hanged out with him IRL. Anyway one day my friend ''Jeremiah'' came over and we were playing nexus and we died by a hacker. Back then their were so many hackers on nexus it wasn't funny at all. So we wanted to know what it was like hacking so we decided to hack on MCSG. We did it on MCSG was because we didn't play MCSG back then and thought the server was crap. So we hacked had a good time then we got ban. But it didn't bother me back then because I was still a Nexus player. After that, I went back to Nexus and sort of got into clans. Yes, I started off with nexus clans. That was when I meet my good old friend ''Ace'' or some of you know him by ''BiboyQG''. (BiboyQG) So after that nexus just got really borning and all the good people from nexus were going to MCSG. So I decided to go along but their was one problem, I was banned! So I went on MCSG on ''omarbar2400'' and hope no one would recognize me. The only people who knew I was a perma - ban player was my really good friends I could trust (ForceHacks) (Nightmqre) (_Oso_). So I started off doing bad but then I got slowly and slowly better at this game. Sooner or later I got into clans once again but this time on MCSG. My first clan I was ever in was Clenchables v1. The owner of that clan was BiboyQG (BiboyQG). I had a fun time back then but sooner or later it disbanded and I had know where else to go. So I made the clan called ''Dabes''. It was a really bad clan but hey I just got into clans XD. The roster was just full of my old nexus buddies. We didn't get that far before we disbanded. After tat, I decide to stop with clans and go to being a staff on MCSG. Yes, I am sorry for saying this but I did lie on my application. I said my friend was the one who hacked on ''ermac40'' but it was me and him. I let him take the blame so I can seem clean but I'm really not. I lied in my interview, and to the Sr. Mods of MCGamer and I'm sorry for that. So I made my self known as a ''god''. I am known by my ign right now ''GodErmac''. People know ''Ermac'' as a nice, and chill guy. But yes I had to get this off my chest that I am a Perma ban player on MCSG. Know one knew instead of a couple of peeps. But not people knowing I've meet a lot of awesome people. Some people who taught me a lot of stuff about clans and the game. So yea that's my story of where I got from the beginning till know. Hope I don't get to much flame for being a perma ban player. I'm mostly goin go to CS:GO for now on I just don't find MCSG or MC Fun at all. I had a great experience from being a player of the MCGamer Network. Intel you hear from me next time, this is the god saying good bye for a while. I would like to thanks all these awesome people. Also they will not be me coming back for a while like I did last time. I've been part of the MCSG community since April 30 2013 - April 25 2015. Like Jccandfriends said, we gotta let the next generation to step up.

ForceHacks
Nightmqre
_Oso_
VortexClan
BiboyQG
Sportz
Maxypie
Austin_HG
Zeno
Dami
ChunkyWafflez
CptPicklez
powdski
Skipping
Rayy
Scout
radodim
CPC_21
iancool
ChrisComedies
Cern
GOLD_ninja14
Wonderings
Jccandfriends
Eskild | Xero
Ryan_Ayden
Bogen
Nanos14
Noofy
Zoruo

I love all of you guys and I will miss all of you and I hope you fell the same way to me :). I'll be back soon but I don't know when but one day I will :).

Pce
''God'' Ermac 2k15
''s'' Ermac Morrison 2k14

Last edited:

eRmac

Career
Reaction score
Don't move this leave it here I was mostly in clans

Nanoes

Career
Reaction score
Sad to see you leave the community.See you in a week. <8

e

Career
Reaction score
Didn't get tagged oh well. gl w/ feature endeavors god I'll still remember our clan Atrocity that lasted 2.5 hours..

Goenji

Survivor
Reaction score
R.I.P i remember being in a nexus clan with you :( GL

eRmac

Career
Reaction score
Thanks for all the goodbyes. But Im not goin quit and come back in a week like I did last time, This is goin last for a while.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci