• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU1-16 are down for server restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We had an issue with EU1-16 causing those servers to lag. Seems our java instance froze which spiked the CPU. This was an isolated event and the server will come online shortly. Thanks for reporting that to us and its being taken care of.

Update: Server is back online.

deathcombo

Spectator
Reaction score
thanks for informing us chad i was about to go on an eu server luckily i checked the website first

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
so thats why it was laggy, I thought it had something to do wth my compeuter, although it worked fine on singleplayer

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yup something happened to the server, so it was indeed our end.

Habblox

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey chad, you think you can put in the servers that when a certain map is chosen rapidly, that you can't vote for it for about 2 rounds? People on US are spamming map 1 everywhere I go, and this way Survival games 2/3 Hardly ever come in. So can you please get that done if you can?
- Habblox

P.S; These are MY experiences on servers.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
Hey chad, you think you can put in the servers that when a certain map is chosen repeatedly, that you can't vote for it for about 2 rounds? People on US are spamming map 1 everywhere I go, and this way Survival games 2/3 Hardly ever come in. So can you please get that done if you can?
- Habblox

P.S; These are MY experiences on servers.
it's the same story in EU:(

Habblox

Spectator
Reaction score
it's the same story in EU:(
So I'm guessing it's all the more reason to make one, cause I'm sick of playing map 1 the whole time, I'd like to try other maps. when I try to encourage people to vote for map 3 to try something different, people that encourage for vote 1 keep cursing at me.

geoffreyblobster

Spectator
Reaction score
We had an issue with EU1-16 causing those servers to lag. Seems our java instance froze which spiked the CPU. This was an isolated event and the server will come online shortly. Thanks for reporting that to us and its being taken care of.

Update: Server is back online.
1.3 has made my minecraft unable to play you terrific server:eek::(help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deathcombo

Spectator
Reaction score
geoffrey the answer to your problem is that the server are not updated yet meaning they are not in 1.3 form yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci