• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exaqs final goodbye

Roluctive

Platinum
Reaction score
I know what you guys are thinking right about now isn't this like his 4th time leaving false twice. Im finally
Leaving mcsg for good since I'm Asian I need to get great grades but I'm too focused on mcsg I got crappy marks so my parents are saying mc isn't a good game to play. So I told my parents okay I will quit minecraft for good. I was very lucky because I'm not supposed to have my tablet but my dad gave it to me for the summer. You guys won't see me in a game for a while but if I do comeback than say hi to me or something

Some peeps
Flipzyy Amazing person really nice t learn from him FlowzV2 very cool person chill and very skilled Frigid Nice person who left mcsg for LEAUGE So ya@KillyourbuttMC One of the nicest person I met on mcsg and met you in vangay lel Synzt Funny kid and is really good at making bad decisions Captmrawesome and MFC_17 been in almost every clan with these to people Really nice and kind to other people Binct Stay banned FatalModzz Joined almost all your clans and they were very fun in all like 7

Bye

Papqx

Diamond
Reaction score
Gl in your future, I know how it is to be in your situation

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
I know what you guys are thinking right about now isn't this like his 4th time leaving false twice. Im finally
Leaving mcsg for good since I'm Asian I need to get great grades but I'm too focused on mcsg I got crappy marks so my parents are saying mc isn't a good game to play. So I told my parents okay I will quit minecraft for good. I was very lucky because I'm not supposed to have my tablet but my dad gave it to me for the summer. You guys won't see me in a game for a while but if I do comeback than say hi to me or something

Some peeps
Flipzyy Amazing person really nice t learn from him FlowzV2 very cool person chill and very skilled Frigid Nice person who left mcsg for LEAUGE So ya@KillyourbuttMC One of the nicest person I met on mcsg and met you in vangay lel Synzt Funny kid and is really good at making bad decisions Captmrawesome and MFC_17 been in almost every clan with these to people Really nice and kind to other people Binct Stay banned FatalModzz Joined almost all your clans and they were very fun in all like 7

Bye
I've been posting this on a lot of "GoodBye" threads, they're starting to flood the MCGamer Forums, and I think people would prefer it if they would post it as a short status update, anyways, good luck to you, I hope you have a nice time! ^_^

GetRidaHim

OwenzKillz

Platinum
Reaction score
i f33l l3ft out dud i bought u donorz but pl33z dude dunt go.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci