• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

f3 & A glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MINECRAFTBOSSZ

Spectator
Reaction score
Every time I f3&a my game seems to crash? Some help would be greatly appreciated

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Moved to general support.

Hmm that is really weird. It could have something to do what version of optifine you are using. Make sure to use the most updated version of optifine if you aren't already.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Every time I f3&a my game seems to crash? Some help would be greatly appreciated
Moved to general support.

Hmm that is really weird. It could have something to do what version of optifine you are using. Make sure to use the most updated version of optifine if you aren't already.
The version of OptiFine does not affect F3 + A as it's a client side thing, not part of a mod.

Referring back to your question, it's most likely that you do not have enough RAM in this case for Minecraft. By using F3 + A, it typically takes quite a bit of RAM and if you do not have enough, that is probably the reason why it crashes everytime you do that. To add RAM towards your Minecraft, just follow this video.

Zggy

Platinum
Reaction score
Its not a glitch f3+a is meant to reload chunks maybe download a different version of optifine.

OG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here is a more recent video on how to fix this glitch - Link
I think I'm the king of rickrolls, I saw that coming from a mile away so I hovered over it and looked at the bottom left ;)

MINECRAFTBOSSZ

Spectator
Reaction score
The version of OptiFine does not affect F3 + A as it's a client side thing, not part of a mod.

Referring back to your question, it's most likely that you do not have enough RAM in this case for Minecraft. By using F3 + A, it typically takes quite a bit of RAM and if you do not have enough, that is probably the reason why it crashes everytime you do that. To add RAM towards your Minecraft, just follow this video.

I cant add ram to minecraft, it just doesn't work

System62

Tribute
Reaction score
Delete the game's install version 1.7 may be due to my brother, I think it would delete all save while mine was resolved that 1.8 Try a bit of Ram Making Game BEST FORUMS

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
You seem to have been given quite a bit of help!

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci