• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Fallen Empire

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love how i finally helped making a map, and this is a quite good one too ;)

Lechips11

Survivor
Reaction score
Hiya! I love the look of this map from the screenshots, it's a really inventive and beautiful map! I've only played this once, and that one time was when the majority of people I was playing against were invisible? So I was killed quickly, not being able to see the whole map ;_;

hekimitsuru

Spectator
Reaction score
Just a question. I downloaded the map but it is the 'time of ruins' version of Fallen Empire. Is it possible to download the 'time of peace' version (i.e. without those leaves and vines covering the castle)? Thanks!

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Just a question. I downloaded the map but it is the 'time of ruins' version of Fallen Empire. Is it possible to download the 'time of peace' version (i.e. without those leaves and vines covering the castle)? Thanks!
They're both in the map, there's 2 cornucopias. I don't know where to find the other though.

Collin9476

Spectator
Reaction score
Any members of Team Elite, please reply.

Can I port and redistribute this map to the MCPE community with credit given to you? Thanks!

picaxmad

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't know why this map hardly ever gets voted. I love it have a chest run to get 7 tier 2 chests

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci