• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fallen Olympus

Should it be accepted?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

_ItsNick_

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Fallen Olympus

Completed: No, we haven't completed this map. We are [45%] done.

Description: This is a map where there a lots of villages, its very mountainous and has vehicles like buses, trains, planes, cars and much more! It has a bit of every map including air port (sg4) Grassy type spawn and others!

Build team: _ItsNick_, SwipeYT, AussieGamerYT, SweetApplePie, michaelbd2 and IIZacPlaysMcII.

Statistics: Its has around one hundred chests, twenty tier twos, eighty tier ones. The map can fit a 24 players and is pretty big. It has lots of secrets and its really hard to get to tier 2's. Spectating a player that know's the map really good will be a good idea!

Media: Although we are not finished, we might change things but here are some spoilers :)
2015-05-03_16.17.08.png
2015-05-03_16.17.21.png
2015-05-03_16.17.35.png
2015-05-03_16.18.00.png

Download/s: There is no download yet, but soon we will add it in once we finish!

Thanks!

Rubyyyyy

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok. Where do I start. The world has no basic terraforming, and the builds are to plain and are not detailed. Also you used default trees. Make your own trees for a better look. I can tell you 100% this map won't be accepted. It could be with some improvement. I also don't feel the name of the map goes with how it looks. Okay. Firstly. Do some terraforming. Then, detail your buildings. Then retexture. Sorry if this sounds harsh just saying whats on my mind! Anyhow, good luck with this map!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ok. Where do I start. The world has no basic terraforming, and the builds are to plain and are not detailed. Also you used default trees. Make your own trees for a better look. I can tell you 100% this map won't be accepted. It could be with some improvement. I also don't feel the name of the map goes with how it looks. Okay. Firstly. Do some terraforming. Then, detail your buildings. Then retexture. Sorry if this sounds harsh just saying whats on my mind! Anyhow, good luck with this map!
You need to really take all of this into consideration when making a map...

_ItsNick_

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, we haven't even finished the map, you don't know how good it will turn out once we finish it. We were already editing all of the terrain. Just saying those screenshots where taken about a week ago...

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci