• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

False sign in Survival Bingo lobby

Should the sign be removed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowlion

Tribute
Reaction score
So I was going to play Survival bingo until I had to help my family with stuff. But I did see this sign and got a screenshot of it.

It's not really something that matters but I still felt like pointing it out there.

Here's an image:
If you have maybe dyslexia (I mean no offence by this), then the sign says: Tip! You can fly in this lobby!
I tried to double tap my space bar multiple times... you guessed it. I din't fly.

So if it's possible could an admin maybe remove this sign or enable flight in these lobbies?

Although you don't have to take this seriously. I just wanted to put this out there for some reason. But it would be nice though.

Oh, I have a question. Is this the right forum section to put this in? I didn't really find any better place to put this.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah that can make players get angry and make people beleave the Server its trolling them so I think the Dekevs should remove inmideatly, thanks for reporting it bro :D and im not sure if you should report it on bug report because is not exactly a bug, its more like a fail question did you try to /fly or you don't?

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
That's because this lobby came from our Antvenom merge. For the most part, the lobby was untouched, so that sign probably slipped notice. In the actual Antvenom server, all players could fly in the lobby. If you can, try to message a Sr. moderator about it, or email [email protected]

Snowlion

Tribute
Reaction score
That's because this lobby came from our Antvenom merge. For the most part, the lobby was untouched, so that sign probably slipped notice. In the actual Antvenom server, all players could fly in the lobby. If you can, try to message a Sr. moderator about it, or email [email protected]
I know everything about that. I played on the AntVenom server before they merged with MCGamer.

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci