• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell Mcsq.....

TruePanda

Spectator
Reaction score
Many of you might not know me, but I'm making this for the friends that i have met on my journey. I will be making a whole list of people who helped me come this far. The reason I'm leaving is because i feel that mcsg is just boring, i mean 365 days of just looking at blocks. It was fun while it lasted. The times i raged so hard i broke my keyboard, to the times i got my 100th win. Ever since i join mcsg with my friend b0ss_turtle, my goal was to get 100 wins, and so i did. It has been a long journey, meeting so many people, tryharding, and just playing with clans. Thank all of you.

And now for the list of people i would like to thank for typing in us/eu.mcgamer.net in their minecraft server connect thingy.

First, I wanna thank all the mods, for keep the server going. Ever since i joined i wanted to become mod. But since I'm quitting, i don't see that happening.

b0ss_turtle: For adding me on Skype and telling me about this great server. Even though you quit for LoL i will always remember you.

awesome_kookie: for being there whenever i needed. Even now.

Fuzzy: for being b0ss_turtle little brother with over 100 wins when i met you.

CaqtainObvious: for having great ping and always killing me. oh and being the leader of one of the first clans i joined. plus your friends who name i forgot. i think it was grayz or something.

AJ/ Pwned: For being the leader of the clan IceFlare. It was a great clan. And for accepting me in it. Though i wasn't even good back then.

SnowGFX: For being in IceFlare, and having that accent or something.

FlqwlessedMC: For being in IceFlare.

SmartPunch: For letting me call him dumbpunch

heated/crqted: For trying to mlq it on a uhc. (Jumped off a ledge and tried to place a water bucket before he landed)

Fexr: For being leader of voyage. yet another great clan.

JustHyper: For being a nice player, possibly the nicest. It's sad you didn't get mod, in my opinion you should have.

Flixlet: for adding me on Skype and playing with me some. and you know, liking pugs.

Huahwi ( were not friends obviously): for being an inspiration to go on.

Meqa: for living in the same state as me.

ImGlorious: for being nice to me, and running a good clan. and bow spamming me in dm

Immense: a used to be good friend. i wish we were still. without you, i would have quit months ago. thank you.

Undeqd/Sponsoring/Star(in csgo): for keeping me on Skype and being my friend all the way to now. and you raging is funny too.

Morgaan: Ive known you ever since you were at like 50 or something subs, you've grown so much.

PureMetal: For being my friend all the way here

And The Harmony Clan: A great clan, and my final clan. Thanks so much.

Last one: All of the Mcsg members and staff. Gl to all of you. I would thank everyone, but i have over 500 ppl on Skype so..

I is be playing csgo now

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
Goodbye. Good Luck in the future. You can always come back. I will see you in another life brother.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci