• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airings

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, most of you may not know me, I am Rivalss :), other people may know as Rebelliious, Shadowed, etc.But I am just making this thread because I am done with minecraft in general, not even MCSG, everything in minecraft.It's just not fun anymore, what do people enjoy about doing the same old thing every single day?Look, to be completely honest I have tried the leaderboards and made it to top 100 on legacy until I got banned for hacking.Next I got on the first page of Solo SG leaderboards, that was when minecraft was plain boring.Once again I got banned for hacking, and unbanned.The only reason I stayed was for Clans, yes I know I wasn't the most known person in the community, none of you probably don't even have an idea of who I am, but that's fine.I will be playing CSGO but rarely.I have tried getting off the computer and not playing at all and it feels so good.If you want to talk to me I will be on skype, pm if you want to talk to me, Farewell.

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
rip legend. did you ever macro, toggle, or hack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci