• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Characteristic of McGamer!

ItsTrippyHippie

Platinum
Reaction score
I would definitely have to say that my favorite characteristic about McGamer as a whole would have to be the family feel. When I am on the server, everyone is so kind and welcoming, making me feel like I belong to something much more than just a mine craft server. Now, I want to know what all of your favorite characteristics are! Reply with your favorite one and why you think it's so special! :)

Juvx

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally enjoy the competition. I myself am a very competitive person and enjoy winning, but not so much losing. It's always nice to have a challenge and face some of the tougher opponents in a game of SG :D

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would definitely have to say that my favorite characteristic about McGamer as a whole would have to be the family feel. When I am on the server, everyone is so kind and welcoming, making me feel like I belong to something much more than just a mine craft server.

Yeah, I don't really think we're friendly.

However, I like how dedicated everyone can get, even if it goes a bit too far. It's inspiring to see so many people all trying to be the best they can be.

J

District 13
Reaction score
The competitiveness in game even though it's quite toxic but when I come on the forums, you get this family feeling :)

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I felt like I was a part of something special back in 2012 and 2013 when MCSG's community was great. Nowadays I don't really want to be associated with much of the in-game community anymore. But the forums are still alright for the most part;)

K

KiDD

Pretty much knowing I can just come here and chill out, forum, play SG of course, moderate etc, etc. Despite all the negative it doesn't matter at the end of the day for me, as overall it's just a cool place.

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
smacking teams and spamming ez rekt gg etc in their face : )))

Diacor

Survivor
Reaction score

Yeah, I don't really think we're friendly.

However, I like how dedicated everyone can get, even if it goes a bit too far. It's inspiring to see so many people all trying to be the best they can be.
lmao mcsg is a very nice community to be in compared to basically anything else

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci