• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Mod, Donor, V.I.P, and Member

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey everyone I was board and thinking about some of my favorite people in mcsg! So I decided to pick my favorite Mod, donor, V.I.P, and Member In Mcsg! Whats yours!

Mod: @Frondome - Treats you like a friend, jokes around, and is just a fun person (mod or not).

Donor: @smashmaster731 jk Well I cant just pick one @cheesecake_54 , @FuSioN, @ProHulk, @Pokemons8087 and I really like that smash guy!

V.I.P: @Ninetailefox92 - I played with him way back in the day and he continues to say hi to me every lobby we see each other in.

Member: @Cat_On_A_Poptart - beeg nub

Frondome

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow, thanks man ;) Love to know my friendliness is appreciated.

Mod: @Joshkey - Awesome man, awesome friend, awesome senior moderator, and just generally... Awesome! All the other mods are awesome as well of course but, can't be bothered listing them all <3 Just that Josh has been there for me throughout a lot of hard times! :)

Donor: @smashmaster Fun guy, can rage quite a bit but, really funny and a great guy to know. He also makes awesome YouTube videos ;) Also wantedto make a shout out to all the other donors that help keep these awesome servers running! <3

V.I.P: @Philly67 - Because YOLO! Shout out to the all the other VIPs that have contributed some much to MCSG!

Member: @mille1430 - So much I can say on this but I'll keep it short... <3 Shout out the the rest of this awesome (Everyone is awesome, shhh) community!

Last edited:

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow, thanks man ;) Love to know my friendliness is appreciated. I'll list my favourite people in the community elsewhere because, I don't think I can follow that format but, I will certainly mention you!
<33333333333333333333333333333333333333

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci