• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Feiyr's AMA

Joey | Feiyr

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello MCGamer community, today marks my first month as an MCGamer moderator!

It's been an amazing month, I was able to help so many people and make many friends among the staff team and community :)

I want to thank my mod buddy Sebastian for putting up with me :p He's helped me out a lot and I'm glad he was chosen to become my mod buddy!

So for my first month of being a staff member I thought making an AMA thread would be cool. You can ask me anything you want as long as it's not too personal and everything follows the MCGamer forum rules :D
stolen from goonthermc

Axanite | Liam

Plate head.
Reaction score
What has been your favourite memory of the staff team in the month you have been here?

Joey | Feiyr

Experienced
Reaction score
What is your favourite movie? :)
Starwars c:
Aww Joey congrats!

So my question is: Did you like Starbucks? :p
I loved it! i'm definitely going back!
What has been your favorite memory of the staff team in the month you have been here?
I make memories every day as a staff member! it would be hard to chose a favorite.!

Who r u and how do I not know you. :kappa:
If you didn't know already i'm JoeyLovesSoup! haha i'm just under a new account! and to answer your other question of course we can be friends!.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations on 1 month Joey, here's to many more!

So, what is your goal as a staff member? :)
this is my 2800th post woo

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
1. Favourite MCGamer memory as a community member and a staff member?
2. Hai!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci