• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Filing a Ban Dispute

TitanRoarz

Spectator
Reaction score
hello! I hear you are the person I can talk to about possibly getting my account unbanned for being publicly open! I really hope we can figure this out!

Thank you to everyone for being so nice to a newbie :)

Complexity

Survivor
Reaction score
So is there any point in filing a ban dispute for a perm ban (I got banned for saying "imma ddos u" then after I said jk" so yea I dont know if its worth disputing because ive made guides and stuff and hungout on ts idk ;-;

PurpleToesMC

Spectator
Reaction score
So I was banned for hacking and I made a dispute and it said that the punishment was upheld. Does that mean I will ever be unbanned?

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
So I was banned for hacking and I made a dispute and it said that the punishment was upheld. Does that mean I will ever be unbanned?
It means you won't be unbanned. However, you can try to dispute again if you feel like you've got some new arguments on why the ban was unfair

ItsTeeqo_

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry for the bump, but as reading whilst I was filing mine, It's sad that people have this attitude and rage back to staff when they got banned, it's just encouraging staff that they need a break and cool down before filing the appeal;

It's obvious if you're going to rage on a application, that there will be consequences depending on the level. And because of that, they don't get unbanned and that's were flare starts in ban appeals.

ItsTeeqo_

Tribute
Reaction score
It would be nice not asking but instead just being patient and waiting for a staff to pend it. It's most likely you being impatient and not letting staff pend the appeals. It's better asking the staff team and taking time not rushing through it.

EnessDMR

Spectator
Reaction score
In-game/Teamspeak name: EnessDMR

Where have you been banned? (Minecraft server/Teamspeak): Minecraft Server

If in-game what GameType?: Survival Games

Any reason why you have been banned?: Alternate Account of jaconphil

When did you get banned?: Bilmiyorum

How long does your ban have left?: 2 Hours ago

Why do you think you should be unbanned?: jaconphil My Old Account I No Longer Use İt

Do you accept the rules of the server, and shall not break them again?: ı agree

Spidy

Quantum
Reaction score
In-game/Teamspeak name: jaconphil

Where have you been banned? (Minecraft server/Teamspeak): Minecraft Server

If in-game what GameType?: Survival Games

Any reason why you have been banned?: Kill Aura/Fly

When did you get banned?: Bilmiyorum

How long does your ban have left?: 30 Minutes ago

Why do you think you should be unbanned?: Because I am Not Hacking I am Unjust Banned Help Me Please

How long does your ban have left?: 30 Minutes ago

Why do you think you should be unbanned?: Because I am Not Hacking I am Unjust Banned Help Me Please

burdan bir ban dispute yapmalısınız: http://dispute.mcgamer.net. Lütfen verilen şablonu (template) kullanmayı unutmayın bir dispute yaparken. Bir Sr. Mod birkaç gün sonra cevap verir ve durumu daha fazla anlatır.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci