• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Finding out why you've been banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesumturd

Spectator
Reaction score
Damn you guys are making better points than me.
I better just give up. :/

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Stijn It already is permanent ban for the people who use really bad hacks. The 7 day ban is for minor hacks like spam and chest find and such. The hacks that don't have huge impacts on the game :)

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Stijn It already is permanent ban for the people who use really bad hacks. The 7 day ban is for minor hacks like spam and chest find and such. The hacks that don't have huge impacts on the game :)
We should have a 1 chance policy in my eyes. >.>

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im_Kiko was using forcefield, aimbot, speedhacks, autoloot and reach. Killed thousands of people unfairly with his hacks, reached the #1 spot in the leaderboards over the course of 3 weeks while spam reports of him have been posted every few days. Yet only a 7 day ban for that sucker.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Im_Kiko was using forcefield, aimbot, speedhacks, autoloot and reach. Killed thousands of people unfairly with his hacks, reached the #1 spot in the leaderboards over the course of 3 weeks while spam reports of him have been posted every few days. Yet only a 7 day ban for that sucker.
Really? :O That's kind of stupid. Perma ban that noob!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe we can add a "ban" checker on the website to see why you were banned. I think this information should be public based on searches of usernames. Should avoid any confusion and better help your ban dispute.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
But why don't you have a direct perm ban for hackers with aimbot and stuff.
As I have already said, to give them a chance to re-think their failure and to play fairly next time, if they don't.... well, bad luck for them.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
As I have already said, to give them a chance to re-think their failure and to play fairly next time, if they don't.... well, bad luck for them.
But I mean for aim-botters n stuff. They know damn well that they are wrong

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score

There really isn't any point in not perma banning them. They will just reduce how obvious it is, or switch to a SG server they aren't banned on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci