• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Finished] Hangar 18 [MCSG Map Submission]

ReveredZero

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello!

Welcome to my newest Survival Games map called Hangar 18

>>STORY<<

The map is located in lost space, where the government of the planet Iter have thrown out huge
land masses because their planet got too big. But for some mysterious reason the government connected them all by paths,
as if it was planned for the annual fight to death, Survival Games, to be fought out on the islands!

>>Features<<
~The whole map is lost islands floating in space, some connected by paths
~2 Cornucopias (One for 20 players, the other one for 4)
~Chests have been well hidden, some between half slabs
~Built for 24 players
~The map is not 500 block radius, but some islands are harder to get to than others as well as being very exotic, so it might as well be 500 blocks.

>>Download<<
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2t9kc490laumipw/Hangar_18.zip

>>Credits<<
BUILD TEAM:

ReveredZero
AceCarnotaurus

I(ReveredZero) did about 85% of the work, plus writing this thread. The map took us 3 months to build.

>>Screenshots<<

2013-09-22_18.19.48.png

That is all for now, let me know what you think in the comments and the poll.

Thanks~

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
4 people? At 1 corn. Sorry but wuuuu.

It looks like you've put lots of work into this but I dont think the theme, floating islands, is good. It might work, if executed properly but I don't think this is up to mcsg standers.

Thats me being mean. ^

On a positive the builds look good, continue the map making and you'll have a good map eventually:D

ReveredZero

Spectator
Reaction score
4 people? At 1 corn. Sorry but wuuuu.

It looks like you've put lots of work into this but I dont think the theme, floating islands, is good. It might work, if executed properly but I don't think this is up to mcsg standers.

Thats me being mean. ^

On a positive the builds look good, continue the map making and you'll have a good map eventually:D
Thank you for the feedback. Yeah I know, 4 players at 1 corn is a bit odd, but I realized after I finished the map there were only 20 players pods, so with the spare space I had on the other side of the spawn I created a mini corn. Even if it doesn't make it to MCSG I still had fun making it. :p

Once again thanks, and I have started work on a new HG map (it's not in space, it's just in a regular dome) so maybe that one will get accepted...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci