• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

First KitPvp Clan #Fish4Dayz

firemonkey716

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome all to the first (i think) and the best KitPvp clan in the WORLD!
anyways the clan is called #Fish4Dayz . This Clan is the next big thing.
The leader is the clan is myself firemonkey716. They key points of this clan is to catch fish all the time fish all day all night. The fishing rod is our god and the fish is our Savior....Anyways.....
There are 3 Tiers in the clan:

Master Fisher/women Men: The best of the best of the elite fishermen in the world, able to catch all the fish of the world and able to defend them self while doing so.

Fishermen/women: Not so good at PvP but are very good at fishing because kitpvp was made for fishing obviously.

Lastly Fighters: We don't endorse fighting but fighters don't like fishermen/women (I still don't under stand why) They will fight and also defend our fishermen/women (because fishermen/women cannot swap there fishing rod for a sword unless they want to swap fishing and they don't want to stop fishing.)

You may require a Fishing/Fighting test if you apply for the amazing spot of being in #Fish4Dayz

If you are in a game and part of the clan make sure you fish for some leather Armour and wear it so people may recognize you from the clan!

To register please comment bellow
Your IGN
Pvp strengths:
Do you have skype?:
a good mic
and a funny and good attitude!

FISH IS LIFE FISH IS LOVE
THANK YOU FOR READING AND MAKE SURE YOU APPLY!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci