• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

First Minecraft Skin?

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Simply Post your FIRST ever minecraft skin! (Not Steve -,-) With a link if you can :D.
My first skin was Kenny from South Park as i liked his orange hud and i died an awful lot during mcsg beta :p http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/2315943/kenny/ (closest to the one i had)

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My first Skin was of Orihara Izaya from Durarara. I still have it saved somewhere, can't find it.
That specific one was really hard to find online too, was on some unknown website.

Here's an image of the character though.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
My first skin was a Rubik's Cube in a suit that I made. Later, my friend Decemberr revamped it, and it looks awesome! It's still the one I use, and I don't see any reason to change it.
I don't have the link to the picture. :(
| (It's over here)
|
|
v

47knight471

Career
Reaction score
Duh everyone's first 'Skin' was Steve.

Lol jk, mine was extremely old. can't find it though.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
My first skin was a full diamond armor skin like this one:

I chose this because I thought I could trick players into thinking I had full diamond armor. Don't you love the good ol' noob days?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My first skin was a full diamond armor skin like this one:

I chose this because I thought I could trick players into thinking I had full diamond armor. Don't you love the good ol' noob days?
Even when I was a noob when I saw people with that skin I thought "lolnoob he thinks he looks intimidating." You were a beeeeg nub.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci