• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fishing rod trick

PandoX18

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted to make this thread for new people at Survival games that doesn't know how to do the Fishing rod glitch/trick. Basically what the Fishing rod glitch/trick is that the Fishing rod would never break it's like an infinity Fishing rod if you do it correctly.

How to do it:

1. First hold the fishing rod
  2. Right click it
  3. Switch to your sword back
Simple, ehh? Still confused? Well, I'm gonna show it to you.

am0r_

Diamond
Reaction score
g33ke already showed us, theres really no need to make a thread on it since there are several videos and forum posts about it

Mineasaur

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted to make this thread for new people at Survival games that doesn't know how to do the Fishing rod glitch/trick. Basically what the Fishing rod glitch/trick is that the Fishing rod would never break it's like an infinity Fishing rod if you do it correctly.

How to do it:

1. First hold the fishing rod
  2. Right click it
  3. Switch to your sword back
Simple, ehh? Still confused? Well, I'm gonna show it to you.

Dude I have a video on my channel on how to fix your broken 1.8 textures. Just thought I could help u out there. Just google "Mineasaur 1.8 fix" and the first vid is mine :) Hope it helps and nice vid!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci