• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fix the lag (Especially on AU servers)

FullNameJr

Spectator
Reaction score
Now I am not too sure on which thread I am supposed to post this but I think this is the best place that I can decide to make this on so here is the story.

Me and alot of au mcsg players experience humungous lag spikes, now before you say "oh it must be your ping" but there are people that have like 12 ping (I have average 25) and still have the worst lag, so that means it is the server. Can you please do something to maybe calm the lag down or to get rid of it for good. I am not too sure if other continents like na and eu are experiencing it too but AU is probably the worst. Please fix it!!!!

FullNameJr

Spectator
Reaction score
This isn't stuff for moderators, but for the devs since they are the ones working on that side of the server.

What I suggest doing is reporting the lobby/hub where it happends on github (https://github.com/MCGamerNetwork/Issues) so the devs can look into it :)
Like the other fellow said above, they dont fix it. You should alert the owner about this, not the developers (well you should but then the owner will take action)

AtomiicDynamite

Quantum
Reaction score
It's just lag spikes like after the lag spike ends it's fine then another will happen ;-;

William

District 13
Reaction score
Well the mods can pass it onto the devs because I never see devs on forums.

but they dont..
That is why I linked you the link I did. The developers check it everyday for reports regarding bugs and server side issues like this one. And yes we can forward it, in fact, I'll forward it myself for you. However I need screenshots/video to have information to give to the devs so they know what to look into it and where.

Like the other fellow said above, they dont fix it. You should alert the owner about this, not the developers (well you should but then the owner will take action)
The owner (Chad) does not work with server side issues like this, it is the devs.
Report it where I linked you and it will be looked into. I haven't really experienced lag like you're talking about. Only lag I've experienced on EU is the hub lagging but then it usually teleports everyone into a new one and it's fine. In-game I haven't had any lag :thumbsup: (y)

The battleground lag where when there was 10+ players in 1 bg it would just start lagging like crazy was brought up last mod meeting and will be looked into.

Reaction score
That is why I linked you the link I did. The developers check it everyday for reports regarding bugs and server side issues like this one. And yes we can forward it, in fact, I'll forward it myself for you. However I need screenshots/video to have information to give to the devs so they know what to look into it and where.
HOLY bunnies DO YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE Good THAT YOU SAY.

If everything you just said was true the server wouldn't be in the state it is in now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci