• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Floragrove Town - Minecraft Survival Games Map Submission

Would you like to see Floragrove Town on the MCGamer Network?

• Yes!

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No.

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Name of Map
Floragrove Town

-Map is being reworked and reinvented to better suit the Survival Games concept.
Builders

5ish & ADaily

Game Type

Survival Games

Updates
-Map is currently in the process of reinvention, expect updates soon!

Download

https://www.mediafire.com/?gb6bni98r01y93n (this is an old download, being updated soon)

Description
I figured my map wasn't getting added because MCSG doesn't support "Weeaboo Extermination Centers"

This map holds up to 24 tributes.

Screenshots:
Being Updated bb sit tight < 3

Spawn Coordinates

Map radius

This map is MCGamer Exclusive.
We, 5ish & ADaily agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Last edited:

J

District 13
Reaction score
The name reminded me of Pokemon o_O

• From the screenshots, the buildings look square which is a no.
  • The terraforming is basically plains which is a no.
  • The environment changes too quickly such as in the 7th screenshot.
  • Finally the volcano seems really out of place considering this is a town and not something like Pompeii.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Very well created map, beautiful, looking forward to it being on the server! :)

Y

Experienced
Reaction score
this is like an sg highway cross valleyside

Y

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm hoping that is meant is a good thing. :D And yes, I realized how similar Valleyside Universities spawn is to mine.
it's semi good but as @J said the biomes change too quickly, you need to like 'fade' into each biome

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
This looks like a really cool map and good for the players that like small maps for action packed pvp games! :thumbsup: (y)

Reaction score
The name reminded me of Pokemon o_O

• From the screenshots, the buildings look square which is a no.
  • The terraforming is basically plains which is a no.
  • The environment changes too quickly such as in the 7th screenshot.
  • Finally the volcano seems really out of place considering this is a town and not something like Pompeii.
Haha. It reminded be of pokemon as well. I wasn't too sure on the buildings either. I wanted to take more of an SG 4 route. The volcano is extremely out of place, honestly i messed up on the terraforming and made a volcano as a filler. For the 7th screenshot i wanted to make a small beach but instead of an ocean more of a lake. :D thanks for your input.

This looks like a really cool map and good for the players that like small maps for action packed pvp games! :thumbsup: (y)
This was exactly what I was going for. I wanted to make this map i sort of throwback to SG4. But in its own weird valleyside kinda way. xD thank you for the input

Very well created map, beautiful, looking forward to it being on the server! :)
Thank you! I'm not too sure if it will be accepted though. Let's hope for the best!

Reactions: J

LustreUS

Survivor
Reaction score
This map could be good for clan battles because of the open areas for team fights, and the mountain choke would be legendary lmfao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci