• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

For the Noobies.

ulthar

Diamond
Reaction score
Herro, this is a narwhal, I will teach you how to BEAST MCSG. Now all of you noobies, listen closely.

Know how to PvP. There'r many tactics and strategies to use to help suffice against the enemies. Here, I will list all of them, their effects, and how awesome narwhals are.

This is the most IMPORTANT thing to know while PvPing, your surroundings. This focuses on both the landscape, and the people around you.

2a.
Your contestants:
If you're nooby, don't be expecting to be a full iron guy roaming around spawn, see yourself as a guy going for the first chest you lay eyes on. Don't just run after somebody more decked that can kill you, most liekly, you'll die. Know their weak spots by trying different tactics. But at least be sure how to run, otherwise, you'll basically die every time.
2b.
Landscape-Locations:
Knowing what's around you is key. If you are being chased, don't run up a hill, they'll easily land hits off you for your sprint will stop as you hit the block ahead. If you are to run up a cliff, find a spot where you can strafe around to keep sprint, forget that route of escape, or BSM your way away (jk, DIE BSM, DIEEEE -Better Sprint Mod)

Also, know where to go, if your in leather being chased and the guy behind you has full iron, run someplace like corn, where maybe they'll be distracted and you can run shrieking like the noob you are (Don't take noob as an insult please. It means New and hey, we're all new at one point, just find it your rank. Almost 60% of the people in MCSG are noobs, so blend in :). )

TACTICS

Chest routes:
Find a route, no matter where, find one on YT, become lucky at one point and repeat the motions to the loots for a victory, or just chase me off spawn to get loots (plzz no I fan)

Fishing Rods:
These, to noobs seem as a tedious way for small amounts of food, but for beasts who know HOW to use it. I stress, HOW. Can turn any fight around with ease. Once hit with a foshing rod, that person for a brief moment is Stunned or Paralyzed from any further tactics. This makes them land easy hits and you die and rage at your momma saying it's her fault you died.

Flint and Steels: No matter if you like it or not, KNOW how to use Flint & Steels, the damage dealt is immense, and can allow additional hits to be registered, whilst your hearts slowly deteriorate. How to use it, meh, there's tons of ways to do it, mostly going for the Location around you.

Bow:
If you can't land a single shot ever, don't expect a lot of potential against teams. Like a fishing rod, a hit stuns a player, but it's hard to take advantage of it. Just know in what situation it can make a noob win *cough*cough*lava bridges*Cough*Demon's Breeze*Cough*Cough.

TIER 2'ssssssss
Know them, know where they are, and how to achieve the killer loot inside.
(For those who don't know, Tier 2's are better loot than those to hold leather and stone swords. THese are found in common PvP zones of max potential for death, or dangerous or hidden locations.

Teams:
I stress every word I say in this paragraph, team all you want, we don't care. Noob teams are easy to take. Go solo, honestly, you get better. If you ask for team in lobby, and you and that troll face 0-winner are up against me, you can't really cooperate and end off canceling each other's moves out. If you do team, go on skype, or TS, because then you can work WITH your teammate and have way better chances. My friend to help pull me out of noobyism was VirtualSpark.

I hope I can help those in desperate need of assistance for skill and potential to win. Just remember all these are what I use, and got me over 250 wins.
-ulthar, helper of the noobies

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Ulthar change the text color please! Mobile users can't see it.

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sometimes I feel pretty bullied. IM ON MY PHONE AND CAN'T SEE THAT WHITE TEXT.

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
Look its the rare narwhal noob there's not many around.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Herro, this is a narwhal, I will teach you how to BEAST MCSG. Now all of you noobies, listen closely.
1. Know how to PvP. There'r many tactics and strategies to use to help suffice against the enemies. Here, I will list all of them, their effects, and how awesome narwhals are.

2. This is the most IMPORTANT thing to know while PvPing, your surroundings. This focuses on both the landscape, and the people around you.
2a. Your contestants: If you're nooby, don't be expecting to be a full iron guy roaming around spawn, see yourself as a guy going for the first chest you lay eyes on. Don't just run after somebody more decked that can kill you, most liekly, you'll die. Know their weak spots by trying different tactics. But at least be sure how to run, otherwise, you'll basically die every time.
2b. Landscape-Locations: Knowing what's around you is key. If you are being chased, don't run up a hill, they'll easily land hits off you for your sprint will stop as you hit the block ahead. If you are to run up a cliff, find a spot where you can strafe around to keep sprint, forget that route of escape, or BSM your way away (jk, DIE BSM, DIEEEE -Better Sprint Mod)
Also, know where to go, if your in leather being chased and the guy behind you has full iron, run someplace like corn, where maybe they'll be distracted and you can run shrieking like the noob you are (Don't take noob as an insult please. It means New and hey, we're all new at one point, just find it your rank. Almost 60% of the people in MCSG are noobs, so blend in :). )
TACTICS
Chest routes: Find a route, no matter where, find one on YT, become lucky at one point and repeat the motions to the loots for a victory, or just chase me off spawn to get loots (plzz no I fan)

Fishing Rods: These, to noobs seem as a tedious way for small amounts of food, but for beasts who know HOW to use it. I stress, HOW. Can turn any fight around with ease. Once hit with a foshing rod, that person for a brief moment is Stunned or Paralyzed from any further tactics. This makes them land easy hits and you die and rage at your momma saying it's her fault you died.

Flint and Steels: No matter if you like it or not, KNOW how to use Flint & Steels, the damage dealt is immense, and can allow additional hits to be registered, whilst your hearts slowly deteriorate. How to use it, meh, there's tons of ways to do it, mostly going for the Location around you.

Bow: If you can't land a single shot ever, don't expect a lot of potential against teams. Like a fishing rod, a hit stuns a player, but it's hard to take advantage of it. Just know in what situation it can make a noob win *cough*cough*lava bridges*Cough*Demon's Breeze*Cough*Cough.

TIER 2'ssssssss Know them, know where they are, and how to achieve the killer loot inside.
(For those who don't know, Tier 2's are better loot than those to hold leather and stone swords. THese are found in common PvP zones of max potential for death, or dangerous or hidden locations.

Teams: I stress every word I say in this paragraph, team all you want, we don't care. Noob teams are easy to take. Go solo, honestly, you get better. If you ask for team in lobby, and you and that troll face 0-winner are up against me, you can't really cooperate and end off canceling each other's moves out. If you do team, go on skype, or TS, because then you can work WITH your teammate and have way better chances. My friend to help pull me out of noobyism was VirtualSpark.

I hope I can help those in desperate need of assistance for skill and potential to win. Just remember all these are what I use, and got me over 400 wins. (I haz two accounts, one with 225 and te other about 200 as it is.)
-ulthar, helper of the noobies
BTW, I am replying to this so I can read it :p

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
But I no noob 3: In benja we trust c:

L

Lululioness

May I just remind you that posts like these have been made HUNDREDS of times.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But I no noob 3: In Benjamin we trust, in domo we mustn't. The pies we burn the cakes we earn. the fires we light, the huns we fight. all in honor of benjamins might. c:

On topic... Good guide!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci