• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forest Disaster

Razvi35162

Tribute
Reaction score
Map name: Forest Disaster
Builders: Razvi35162, magicarow, DEADLIGHTPRO, EnderMaster_XD

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
To be completely honest, the map is too plain and baron, barely any structures cause people to immediately insinuate that there has been no effort put into this map, which I am insinuating right now. Try and go back to the drawing board, have a look at other maps made by Map Builders, such as SuperxAndrew, and go from there. Sorry, but it's a no from me.

Edit; oops, I thought this was in the 'Finished Maps' section.

Razvi35162

Tribute
Reaction score
To be completely honest, the map is too plain and baron, barely any structures cause people to immediately insinuate that there has been no effort put into this map, which I am insinuating right now. Try and go back to the drawing board, have a look at other maps made by Map Builders, such as SuperxAndrew, and go from there. Sorry, but it's a no from me.
This is in "Maps in progress" not in Finished Maps" thread. I'll post the progress in the next days.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Is just 25% finished
Sorry! I just realised, but you could still take the tips I just gave, try and build unique structures, remembering pvping factors about the map too, don't just fill in empty space with trees/bonemeal. I hope to see it at the finished product.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
Not bad but I would like to see more screenshots and more builds.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci