• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forgotten Memory/ies

Muix

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Muix. This map is currently in progress. I plan on remaking this thread, and editing it. The main thing is the map. We have made ideas for it. In the spawn were going to have a towering cornucopia for a 24 player map. East of spawn will be a lake crossing over into a village and some shops. South of spawn will be a harbor with a light house and other ideas. West of spawn will be a floating island with a castle and farm land around it. North of spawn currently will have hills and mountains with secret caves and windmills. This map is simply based off what the mystery island would've looked like before the bombing and attacks. I'll post screenshots later when we get to 30% so there isn't anyhing spoiled yet. ;) We already started on the cornucopia and the lake.
Main Builder- Muix
Builders- iRawrix, Pradeje, possible more. Stay tuned.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci