• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fortune Island (Juanhbk1)

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
\thanks for the support :D

ANOTHER NOTE: I might do a small test sometime Friday, I only need access to a small server If anyone wants to help test out, just say so, and if anyone actually wants to run the test server, even better :)
I would LOVE to help test it out. As for setting up the server, well, I've never set one up in my life! :eek:

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
I would LOVE to help test it out. As for setting up the server, well, I've never set one up in my life! :eek:

Its okay, I'll be sure to put it in the main post when the test server is up, If someone steps up to the plate :p

mattr1818

Tribute
Reaction score
\thanks for the support :D

ANOTHER NOTE: I might do a small test sometime Friday, I only need access to a small server If anyone wants to help test out, just say so, and if anyone actually wants to run the test server, even better :)
I would be glad 2 help!:)

OwngeKing

Tribute
Reaction score
I would love to test it out when it's ready, just hook me up with an ip and/or a map download. Also if you still want to make the lighthouse less modern I think replacing the iron blocks with stonebricks or something might help, just a thought.

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
I would love to test it out when it's ready, just hook me up with an ip and/or a map download. Also if you still want to make the lighthouse less modern I think replacing the iron blocks with stonebricks or something might help, just a thought.

Thanks and Ill alert everyone in the main post whrn the test server is up :)

Also I've been expirementing with the lighthouse and have decided to change to a combo of mossy and cracked stone blocks, but first I'll finish the temple ;)

Also, 3rd page ^__^

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
will the snow freeze the water... I could see that being bad

Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming, swimming. Oh yay almost to the top... OH NO! (SPLAT)

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
will the snow freeze the water... I could see that being bad

Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming, swimming. Oh yay almost to the top... OH NO! (SPLAT)
Theres the lightstone down there so the ice only covers like 10% of the lake, but if your unlucky enough to fall on the ice, you're right SPLAT :)

Looks SICK
With testing :)
Alright I'll notify you when the time comes .

Full Unveiling Of The Temple :)

Parkour challenge, not for those scared of heights, are the goodies worth it?

Once you go in, no coming out unless you take the.....

icy plunge below...

Remember, theres always a way out.

Try again????

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci