• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fortune Island (Juanhbk1)

u_cant_catch_me

Survivor
Reaction score
Alright, I know you said youre not good at underwater structures but is it possible to create the map like you did and then go into creative mode and make a structure? I made a rough underwater structure in like 10 minutes and with glass walls and torches its pretty easy to spot. Here is an album of it http://imgur.com/a/WQ7tw .
Obviously you don't have to do it but I found it not too bad, just have to create the frame, and a tunnel for a door, and then place blocks inside to get rid of the water and be careful not to break the outside walls haha. Again it's your map and totally up to you, just thought I would show you what I did.
it is very hard to make under water stuff so i see were he is coming from

cave_torcher

Spectator
Reaction score
great idea. i hope this map is included when the servers start doing map rotations.

Untitledeath

Spectator
Reaction score
After it is done, will we be allowed to use it on our own servers or is it just for mcsg's servers?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci