• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Forum Poll: Remove Clan Threads from New Posts Section?

Should Clan threads be prevented from appearing in the New Posts section of the forums?

• Yes. I do not want to see Clan threads in the New Posts section.

Votes: 51 67.1%
  • No. I want to see Clan threads in the New Posts section, just as it is now.

Votes: 25 32.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Yes, yes, yes! I have been watching the Community Corner, General Support, and SG Discussions to know when threads are posts, but this would make it so much easier.

Zeff

Survivor
Reaction score
Remove it, remove it with fire.

I'm really interested in why people are voting for it to stay in? If somone could be a lad and give me reason why they think it should stay?

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Remove it, remove it with fire.

I'm really interested in why people are voting for it to stay in? If somone could be a lad and give me reason why they think it should stay?
I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure they think it is going to kill the clan community somehow.

J

District 13
Reaction score
This wouldn't kill the clan community at all, this would just tidy up the forums a bit, but I do agree with SuperMCSam i think there should be a clan link next to the home, leaderboards, etc. that would help the clan community as well :)

Last edited:

Zeff

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure they think it is going to kill the clan community somehow.
Ahh I see lol

How could people misinterpret the title? Unless there minds can only read the words remove and clans.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Isn't it a option to make another section called 'New clan posts', where you can see what is posted in the Clans and Teams sections?

When that can be implemented, you can remove the clan threads from the original 'New posts' section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci