• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fox Sphax and R3d Craft custom texture pack edit!

Do you like?

• Yes, I love it!

Votes: 63 75.0%
  • Nah, I don't :)

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Fox is nub

Votes: 26 31.0%
  • My computer is too slow to run a texture pack :(

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-r3dcraft-default-realismsmooth-realism-v011/
Fox you're breaking the rules, scroll down to the bottom. Unless you have permission from the creator of r3dcraft, you can't edit and re upload, or for that fact use media fire links.-Manos_T
I know. I'm not claiming at all this are my textures. I know it says you can't make a remake, but its "my community" remake. Not selling it, not publicizing it on Minecraft Forums or Planet Minecraft. Many other texture packs from other members in this community have around 1 or 2 textures.

Gooby

Tribute
Reaction score
Still your not supposed to distribute any other links beside the ones provided on the original thread.
Unless you have permission from UniblueMedia himself you have no right to distribute non original links of his product
The reason why he doesn't want people to do this in the first place is because he doesn't make any money from his RP if you do what you're doing.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks for 187 downloads for my R3d Craft series and 53 downloads to my Sphax series. Love you all —Fox.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
How do you check your downloads? :p
You log-in to your MediaFire account and you will see all the files you're hosting. At the side of their name it will say how many people has downloaded it.

edit: 2200 post :p

Last edited:

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You log-in to your MediaFire account and you will see all the files you're hosting. At the side of their name it will say how many people has downloaded it.
Yep I found out how many peeps downloaded my resource pack :p

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-r3dcraft-default-realismsmooth-realism-v011/
Fox you're breaking the rules, scroll down to the bottom. Unless you have permission from the creator of r3dcraft, you can't edit and re upload, or for that fact use media fire links. Im not gonna say it again. Its the rules. You cant disobey them. You have created a r3dcraft edit, called it r3dcraft v2 and you have also mixed two texturepacks INCLUDING r3dcraft, and redistributed them. EIther remove the download links of remove the thread. Simples.
Direct quote from the thread:
YOU CAN NOT:
  • 2.0: Share just the download-link to this texture. This means that if you want people to download this, you must display a link to this very thread and not a Mediafire link.
  • 2.1: Re-upload this texture or parts of this texture.
  • 2.2: Republish this thread/duplicate this thread without permission from the rightful owner. This only counts for all other places than MinecraftForum and PlanetMinecraft. These two places are an absolutely no-no.
  • 2.3: Use any content from this texture in your own work without permission from the content owner (this does no longer include 3D animations/2D animations, but please credit wheres needed).
  • 2.4: Re-make/remix this texture. If you want to customize R3D.CRAFT, please follow rule 1.3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci