• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Freeze Island

Do you like Freeze Island? :P

• Total voters

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
You just double posted, stop being such a hypocrite

If you can't help me, go away. Stop spamming the forums with useless negativity that no one wants to look at. After all, thats what this thread is, me asking for help, not asking for negativity
But, he didn't double post.... ;-;

EDIT: He is not being negative, if anything he is trying to expand the positive environment that MCSG holds by enforcing the rules.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No more of these dumb replies about double posting. I'm losing IQ just seeing it >.<.

Anyway, best way would be for you to contact krackan directly, with a PM or something similar :)

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
Yes he did, he quoted me twice. I asked for help, not criticism on the way that i posted. I merely bumped it because no one was responding. If i am such a rule-breaker, why hasn't a staff told me? Leave the negative comments for the staff to say to me because people like you think you can change the way the rules work. Thankyou
We don't change the way the rules work? Seriously you are acting so immature. Also why leave it to just the mods? We are aloud to educate others on the rules so that's what was done and you are just being immature about it. Follow the rules and don't disrespect people that are enforcing and educating you on the MCSG rules, simple.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I didn't say you changed the way that the rules work, I said that you 'thought' you could. If you're going to educate me, at least spell correctly.... 'aloud'. I'm being immature? You started it and kept going. If its an issue, the staff would let me know of my mistakes. However, it's not a big deal and 'immature' people like you hope to catch onto every single tiny thing and hold onto it in hope of becoming staff yourself.
Go find some REAL rule breakers.

Thankyou :) I have already done so and he said to go to Dave, the leader of the project or something like that. People like you are the ones that should be staff :) Thanks again!!!
It technically is breaking the rules though. He's educating you on the rules so you don't break them again. By the way, quoting twice is not a double post; double posting is posting twice in a row, separately.

And I wouldn't comment on someone else's English when your English is far from perfect. I can find at least 5 errors in that post alone.

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
It technically is breaking the rules though. He's educating you on the rules so you don't break them again. By the way, quoting twice is not a double post; double posting is posting twice in a row, separately.

And I wouldn't comment on someone else's English when your English is far from perfect. I can find at least 5 errors in that post alone.
This.... I'm so sick of forum members who think they can do what they want

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I never said i had perfect english, But hes complaining about my mistakes and I merely pointed out his. And no, hes not 'educating' hes saying it in a negative way in which i dislike.

I'm not saying that I can do what i want. I realise that I double posted, and that its against the rules, but you're turning it into a huge thing like i should get banned from the entire forums for it. I appreciate you telling me, but I just disliked the way you said it to me. I just can't understand why you need to be so nasty.
Its a mistake. We all make mistakes. Just get over it
He wasn't being unreasonably negative, but I guess your perception is different than mine. You can't really tell over the internet :p Let's just drop this pointless argument :)

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
I never said i had perfect english, But hes complaining about my mistakes and I merely pointed out his. And no, hes not 'educating' hes saying it in a negative way in which i dislike.

I'm not saying that I can do what i want. I realise that I double posted, and that its against the rules, but you're turning it into a huge thing like i should get banned from the entire forums for it. I appreciate you telling me, but I just disliked the way you said it to me. I just can't understand why you need to be so nasty.
Its a mistake. We all make mistakes. Just get over it

I was not nasty.....Please stop contradicting yourself xo

Sonny_Dude1

Platinum
Reaction score
Flame war................................................................. :<

Anyway on topic. Not sure, pm the creator like many have said.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci