• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

./Friends

Sizi

Tribute
Reaction score
You don't, if it's just an ocd thing to see a friend request pending that you dont want to accept, just ignore it. Sorry.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
You can't delete it I guess. One day I was bored and I just do like /friend add every single person in the hub and now, my friend list is full of the pending players.. It's so ennoying but I have my 8 clan friends on friend list so I can see only 2 pending players.. xD

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
/friend has been broken for ages for me so idk, but it seems to work for some people
i guess you just have to ignore it

Feno

Diamond
Reaction score
Nice skin, wonder where that wonderful skin came from. ;)

Lis

Career
Reaction score
I think if the person adds you back, it will go away. But, I mean the friend command has been broken forever now.

Angiefy

Spectator
Reaction score
no like if u sent someone a friend request but u dont want them as a friend anymore so its like stuck there till they accept ... so how do i get rid of tht

MaestroZeN

Platinum
Reaction score
no like if u sent someone a friend request but u dont want them as a friend anymore so its like stuck there till they accept ... so how do i get rid of tht
I think they must remove you with/friend remove

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci