• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Gamemode Spotlight - Battlegrounds Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score

Leaderboard

Welcome to week 3 of Gamemode Spotlight! After some intense Battlegrounds PvP last week, we were able to tally up our most current tournament leaderboard. Players received a different amount of points each round for placing 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. Points were also rewarded just for attending. After totaling up the points, here is the top 10 so far:

Didn’t make it to the leaderboards? Don’t worry! Each tournament will contribute to the overall leaderboards. The next tournament date and time will be at Saturday, April 18th - 6:30PM CST. Just log into our Teamspeak (ts.mcgamer.net) and poke a moderator to join one of our custom Battlegrounds channels which should be up about 5 minutes before the event. All you have to do is be in one of our channels to participate!

Player Submitted Maps

Next week we will be featuring a Battlegrounds map! Click here to submit.

Submissions will be due on Wednesday, April 22nd - 11:59PM CST

Requirements:

Map Size
All maps must be between 75 to 100 block in radius.

Spawn Points
  • All maps must have a minimum of 10 spawn points marked out and spread equally throughout the map.

• All spawn points must be fair no spawn point can give an advantage over another.
Map Submission Requirements
  • Maps must be built with PvP in mind.

• Maps must NOT include any sort of trap.

• All maps must have an open top so the lobby can be put on the map.

• The map must be impossible to escape.

• You must follow the template provided.

Questions?

Feel free to message Vanicle or kjh567 if you have specific questions! Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Last edited:

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Ugh, I should've came earlier ;-;. Nevertheless, patiently waiting for that ZedChase spotlight.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Hopefully I will be able to attend this time. All I have to do tomorrow is help my grandma set up her cellular device. :]

J

District 13
Reaction score
I didn't even go last time and I'm still in 8th? Wow... sadly, I don't think I can make this one as well :'(

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
YES! I made it! Making my way uptown, walking fast, yay! Hahaha! Good luck everyone, it was so intense but much fun!

AustralianLynx

Experienced
Reaction score
From what I have read this seems like a brilliant interaction with the community. I would love to attend one day, but I am not sure what the exact time and date it is for where I am situated. If anyone can answer I will be very grateful, I live in Australia. Again, it looks really cool, so I guess I have to dust off my clicking fingers and get ready to own some people!

lol jokes, my pvp is bad, but I'll give it a go!

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
From what I have read this seems like a brilliant interaction with the community. I would love to attend one day, but I am not sure what the exact time and date it is for where I am situated. If anyone can answer I will be very grateful, I live in Australia. Again, it looks really cool, so I guess I have to dust off my clicking fingers and get ready to own some people!

lol jokes, my pvp is bad, but I'll give it a go!
Click this link for a time conversion for our next Gamemode Spotlight! http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...t+-+April+18th&iso=20150418T1830&p1=3742&ah=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci