• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I found some extra money lying around my paypal, so I decided, why not do a Platinum donor giveaway! jk almost late April Fools, minute before 12 xD

But wait! This may not be a joke after all, because I am doing a 10,000 credits or 5 stat reset tokens(Worth of $5) giveaway to you guys! It's very easy to win, or may it seem.....

So how can you win?
Well, It's easy as 1,2,3!
1. Comment in your IGN.
2. Comment what is your favorite school subject.
3. Answer these three little math problems(totally isn't my hw) and PM me the answers, with a brief explanation of how you got the answer. (No, you just can't guess)! For your pleasure, it's multiple choice. PROTIP: If none of the answers from the choices are applicable for #3, then make abcde your answer.

First one to accomplish all three of these steps wins!
Good luck, you will *cough* need it.....

Problem #1
What is 952 times 412?
Problem #2
A right triangle has a hypotenuse of 2 cm, and an angle of 60 degrees. What are the distances of all three sides and measures of all three angles of the triangle?
Problem #3
Hint, this is not as hard as it seems(Just know how logarithms work.)

The Giveaway will end on 4/15/15.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
WOW, I was about to do a Platinum Donor giveaway joke. But I thought it would be kinda cruel. Anyway, you are off the hook cause at least you are giving something away. :p

Edit: Can someone please answer so I can copy you! :p

Last edited:
H

Hindsight

The IGN I wanna win it for is OhJulioChrist and my fav subject is Music c:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I was going to just solve the problems for fun on here, but then I realized that I had to PM you the answers and eh.. effort ;_;

Anyway, gl with the giveaway and hopefully someone gets these right! I mean, the first two are rather simple; it's just calculator math and then a little trig but I have no clue how to solve logarithms :c

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Some people are super close to winning it! I may have to get a tiebreaker question. :eek:

Another thing, read the steps carefully and follow the specific steps because otherwise you won't be able to win. :/

xX_CraftyCrafter03_Xx

Experienced
Reaction score
Some people are super close to winning it! I may have to get a tiebreaker question. :eek:

Another thing, read the steps carefully and follow the specific steps because otherwise you won't be able to win. :/
How can I fugure out question 2? I'm ij middle school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci