• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Golden Apple Hunger Bar Texture

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm looking for textures to put into my RP. The one I'm specifically looking for is a golden apple hunger bar texture. Anyone might know where I can find it?

Thanks

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm sorry! I only know of a RP that uses purple pineapples for the hunger bars. However, I wish you the best of luck finding what you need. When your RP is done, will you make a download link :D?

~Vanth

ExoticRealm

Platinum
Reaction score
My resource pack has them, but they aren't default ones, if you are looking for those.

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
I'm sorry! I only know of a RP that uses purple pineapples for the hunger bars. However, I wish you the best of luck finding what you need. When your RP is done, will you make a download link :D?

~Vanth
My resource pack has them, but they aren't default ones, if you are looking for those.
rapture pack

Here's a default icon file edit with golden apples for hunger.

http://i.imgur.com/x0Tf53k.png
Like this?

Thank you all for the help. I actually wasn't expecting this many replies ^_^

The specific ones I was looking for were found by Dank420 and ExoticRealm . Thank you for providing them for me. :D

Once again, thanks for taking time to help me. I really appreciate it. <3

Oh and Vanth , the textures used in my current one are copyrighted (Blame R3dCraft), so a download link wont be coming anytime soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci