• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Golden Apple Stacking

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
Hello,

Recently, with the new update to Battlegrounds including the custom names and customizable inventory, unfortunately the golden apples were named. Now, I don't mind the naming, however when you get a kill; you receive a golden apple, the issue rising with this is that the golden apples won't stack due to names. I have a few potential ideas to fix this issue.

Fix 1 - Remove the name from the golden apples that spawn in the inventory by default.

Fix 2 - Perhaps via code, you can make the two names stack with each other. Not sure if this is possible or not, but if it is, this might be the best option.

Fix 3 - Allow users the option via the compass in Battlegrounds to choose whether they want custom names (this should go for all items, not just golden apples) or not. If they do, then they'll have to deal with the non-stacking golden apples. :(

These are all the ideas I have. If you have any ideas to fix this issue that I haven't listed, please post the idea via a reply so a developer could investigate the potential fix.

Preston

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci