• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye MCGamer

LittleLuna

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been off the past few days and it made me realize something. It hurts me to say this because this server is where I started, where I made my first ever internet friends. The first few were so much trouble, I'm surprised I didn't get banned for just hanging out with them, then I met these two boys named Jordan and Dylan. They left a while back and now I'm following in their footsteps. Dylan led me to Jodimo, my first real friend here, I became a part of something special for the first time in my life. Joey introduced me to his friends, and surprisingly, I fit right in. While hanging out with old friends, I got in trouble for swearing by Scott. He scared the living crap out of me, but we became friends and he said I should apply for Mod. It became my goal for many months. I applied for the first time on May 30th, 2014, and meeting many wonderful friends in the process, after about 7 applications, I got into interview on September 7th, 2014. Getting waiting was the best feeling in the world after trying so hard for around 4 months. Unfortunately, I got declined in interview but my spirit was not broken, I applied again on September 20th, 2014 and got into waiting again. My interview went well this time and I got accepted on September 25th, 2014. Most of my waiting buddies from both waiting sessions are, sadly, not mods anymore, along with myself, some of us failed and got removed and others just simply left. I'm greatly sorry for any discomfort I have caused with any of the staff or regular players. I'm starting to realize how ridiculous I was blowing my chance of being a Moderator, as many people probably have huge grudges against me, and I don't blame you. The name "NovaStryker" has a bad reputation and I wince when I think of all the things I did. From the ignorance of fighting with Tybzi and Isabel, and losing my friend group in the process, to letting other mods get in my head and make me paranoid. The Sr. Staff made a very good decision of removing me from the Staff team, on October 12, 2014, because of my utterly stupid mistakes. I would like to thank you guys for knocking some sense back into my head. There are many, many stories from the past year of being on this server but I'm not gonna keep you guys on this dumb thread any longer.

It's really hard to say but I'm leaving this server. I never thought this day would come, I used to think my friends were crazy for leaving but now I understand. Thank you to all that were here for me and were my friends. I hope you all can forgive me for my mistakes. It's been a fun chapter of my life but I think it's time to turn the page. I saw that when I was off, I was happier than I have been in a while. I hope this server picks up again and continues, but for now, I'm not going to be present. That doesn't mean I'll be back and it doesn't mean that I will never be on, but for the most part, this is goodbye. Goodbye friends, it's been fun but you'll find someone to replace me soon enough if you haven't already. Thank you to all.

My Friends (Sorry if I leave anyone out):
Scott, Jodimo, Equalitee, Whiteipad2, Sebastian, RichyCrafter, Dani3lblu3, Braden, Dusk, FaithIndie, GeRidaHim, Giggity69Goo, Giver, JacksonReaction, Jimmer, JuniorTheNoob, KiDDPixeL, Kyle, Kraken, LilBub, Puritee, TheLastGapple, RelentlessForce, PleaseTeamIFan, Lively, superzer096, TheDominoyo, BaccaBoy1999, _Severity_, PeriLH_, SilaSilas, Nacho115, DJDoulton, Benjamin, jake23657, Littlesoy, KvnPlays, codboy_88, LWM2000, naypan, M3rsh, KendraNichole, heyyoitsjayo, SammyMariee, violetheart17, Cartoonhero, Spectral_Slayer, Smashify_, Mr_Penguin33, AlmostBreezy, Ondre, Moose, hayhayheartsyou, soggypickle, Froggytv, largoodie, and to all of the people I forgot.

THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING THERE! BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE!

And for probably the last time, Goodbye.

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Man, I can't believe this is for real. I remember when I first met you back in Summer. I'm glad we got to meet. It sucks to see you leave. Best wishes and good luck with your future endeavors :)

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been off the past few days and it made me realize something. It hurts me to say this because this server is where I started, where I made my first ever internet friends. The first few were so much trouble, I'm surprised I didn't get banned for just hanging out with them, then I met these two boys named Jordan and Dylan. They left a while back and now I'm following in their footsteps. Dylan led me to Jodimo, my first real friend here, I became a part of something special for the first time in my life. Joey introduced me to his friends, and surprisingly, I fit right in. While hanging out with old friends, I got in trouble for swearing by Scott. He scared the living crap out of me, but we became friends and he said I should apply for Mod. It became my goal for many months. I applied for the first time on May 30th, 2014, and meeting many wonderful friends in the process, after about 7 applications, I got into interview on September 7th, 2014. Getting waiting was the best feeling in the world after trying so hard for around 4 months. Unfortunately, I got declined in interview but my spirit was not broken, I applied again on September 20th, 2014 and got into waiting again. My interview went well this time and I got accepted on September 25th, 2014. Most of my waiting buddies from both waiting sessions are, sadly, not mods anymore, along with myself, some of us failed and got removed and others just simply left. I'm greatly sorry for any discomfort I have caused with any of the staff or regular players. I'm starting to realize how ridiculous I was blowing my chance of being a Moderator, as many people probably have huge grudges against me, and I don't blame you. The name "NovaStryker" has a bad reputation and I wince when I think of all the things I did. From the ignorance of fighting with Tybzi and Isabel, and losing my friend group in the process, to letting other mods get in my head and make me paranoid. The Sr. Staff made a very good decision of removing me from the Staff team, on October 12, 2014, because of my utterly stupid mistakes. I would like to thank you guys for knocking some sense back into my head. There are many, many stories from the past year of being on this server but I'm not gonna keep you guys on this dumb thread any longer.

It's really hard to say but I'm leaving this server. I never thought this day would come, I used to think my friends were crazy for leaving but now I understand. Thank you to all that were here for me and were my friends. I hope you all can forgive me for my mistakes. It's been a fun chapter of my life but I think it's time to turn the page. I saw that when I was off, I was happier than I have been in a while. I hope this server picks up again and continues, but for now, I'm not going to be present. That doesn't mean I'll be back and it doesn't mean that I will never be on, but for the most part, this is goodbye. Goodbye friends, it's been fun but you'll find someone to replace me soon enough if you haven't already. Thank you to all.

My Friends (Sorry if I leave anyone out):
Scott, Jodimo, Equalitee, Whiteipad2, Sebastian, RichyCrafter, Dani3lblu3, Braden, Dusk, FaithIndie, GeRidaHim, Giggity69Goo, Giver, JacksonReaction, Jimmer, JuniorTheNoob, KiDDPixeL, Kyle, Kraken, LilBub, Puritee, TheLastGapple, RelentlessForce, PleaseTeamIFan, Lively, superzer096, TheDominoyo, BaccaBoy1999, _Severity_, PeriLH_, SilaSilas, Nacho115, DJDoulton, Benjamin, jake23657, Littlesoy, KvnPlays, codboy_88, LWM2000, naypan, M3rsh, KendraNichole, heyyoitsjayo, SammyMariee, violetheart17, Cartoonhero, Spectral_Slayer, Smashify_, Mr_Penguin33, AlmostBreezy, Ondre, Moose, hayhayheartsyou, soggypickle, Froggytv, largoodie, and to all of the people I forgot.

THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING THERE! BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE!

And for probably the last time, Goodbye.
I am going to miss you, Maddie! ;-; <3 Although the thought of you leaving is really upsetting, I completely respect your decision and understand why you are doing it. I once thought I was at that stage, but then I grew out of it and stayed. I know that in some point in time, it will truly happen to me and I will finally come to terms with being okay with it. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours! <3

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
Aw, Nova!

I do wish you luck with whatever you you decide to do and wherever you end up. Always remember that, if you need anything, I am here. We have had some pretty amazing memories, to be quite honest. I hope to see you one day return, and hopefully I will still be here!

Love ya, Gurl!

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
Even though we only talked for a little while, you made a very good impression on me. I'm glad we were able to be friends, even if it was just for a short amount of time. I wish you well in your future Maddie. ♥

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
It sucks to see you leave the community Maddie! I really am glad that on one day long ago I got after you for swearing. If that didn't happen, we wouldn't have met as early as we did. It was a nice time talking to you and working with you, even for a short time. See ya around (maybe)! :(

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
We've talked through mutual friends more than a few times. You're so nice and cool, don't stop coming on TS c:

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Goodbye, Maddie. We've known each other for a really long time, so it sucks to see you leaving. I'm thinking back to the time when I led your interview on a different server... ah, the memories. Anyways, good luck with whatever it is you decide to do in life.

You have my kik if you ever need to talk. :p
Goodbye! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci