• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye on this account..... :(

_GoMe

Tribute
Reaction score
I realize I have been banned for said DDos threats. I know DDosing is illegal, I have the slightest idea what it is, nor know how to do it. I had a good run on MCSG, from teaming with my brother (_Coulter) and having some fun in Clan Battle filled lobbies. My stats weren't the best. My goal was to get to 100 wins, and I did on MCGamer V1, and got halfway there on MCGamer V2. 1.8 and conjoining with AntVenom's server was what killed MCSG (my opinion, please do not blow up the comments about this). When my friend (M1ntyFr3sh24) told me that MCSG had went with 1.7 and 1.8, I was very hyped. I instantly bought gold donor (I now realize a huge waste of money) and so did my brother. I probably have the best memories with my brother. Teaming, going solo, rooting each other on, it was just pure fun. My brother and I were also supposed to teach our little sister how to play MCSG, which is now up to my brother. I am debating on whether or not to buy an alt account, but right now it seems like a waste of money, I'll just stick to Badlion, as laggy as it is. I would like to thank TotalDramaTony for the help he has given me (even though he didn't uplift my ban) and all the mostly nice members of the community. I wish this server luck to the years that come. Thank you for the good times.

_GoMe has signed off most likely forever.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's sad to see the unfortunate end of someone who cares about MCGamer so much. I'm sorry it had to end like this for you, maybe some day in the future you'll successfully dispute your ban :)

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
ddosing is not illegal. ITS illegal if u own ur own/by own I mean make. So.. ur wrong :)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
That's too bad. Just do whatever makes you happy and in the end you'll have more fun if you're not obsessing over a video game.

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
ddosing is not illegal. ITS illegal if u own ur own/by own I mean make. So.. ur wrong :)
what. Your English is broken af in this post, elaborate or make it more clear please, i'm interested in hearing what you meant to say.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Aw :( Well good luck with your future endeavours!

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
Actually Ddosing is a International crime lol! Your are accessing someone internet ip and shutting there network down for a period of time! It is illegal in all of Australia and Most of America/Other Countries!

_GoMe

Tribute
Reaction score
Actually Ddosing is a International crime lol! Your are accessing someone internet ip and shutting there network down for a period of time! It is illegal in all of Australia and Most of America/Other Countries!
The thing is is that the guy was randy teaming and said his skype so I jokingly said to ddos him and long story short I'm banned.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci