• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

undercoverhail

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry to anyone I might dissapoint by saying this, but I will not be reapplying again. Atleast not anytime in the near future. Some time later I might find my way back but right now I just don't have the time to deal with things and put in the proper effort that is required of me to actually be staff here, because as it seems I'm not good enough. I love you all, and you're a great community so please stop fighting with eachother, I see it all the time and its bothering to see how everyone treats eachother. I hope you all have great lives but I can no longer spend it with you.

In my time here I have met a lot of amazingly great people like TotalDramaTony , Kelslay , Purple Weave , tayemack123 , Holiday , Razzledgirl , Nephilim , JLioner , Ceroria , duckluv321 , CalumGraham , PlazaGames , MK_ and so many many more but I'm in class right now and I can't spend hours tagging everyone.

Its been a great year that I've spent in the MCGamer community and you all have chose a great server to play at. If you wish to have some form of contact to speak to me you can find me on kik: hailwood123 or @ me on twitter and I'll follow you back and we can dm (my twitter is @undercoverhail just btw)

H

Holiday

Hailey, that's totally understandable and I don't think you should be too hard on yourself. Time is something everyone has to manage, but life is there to make it tough. Although you think you aren't 'good enough', you were still someone that was very outgoing with people, made others laugh, and you would really brighten up the mood. I hope you continue to be that person as you say your good-byes. Maybe moderation wasn't your high point, but you offered so much to the staff team whenever you could. Thank you for everything you've done! :D

undercoverhail

Diamond
Reaction score
Hailey, that's totally understandable and I don't think you should be too hard on yourself. Time is something everyone has to manage, but life is there to make it tough. Although you think you aren't 'good enough', you were still someone that was very outgoing with people, made others laugh, and you would really brighten up the mood. I hope you continue to be that person as you say your good-byes. Maybe moderation wasn't your high point, but you offered so much to the staff team whenever you could. Thank you for everything you've done! :D
I'm crying thank you so much Berk <3
Will miss you hayhay. You can always msg me if you need :)
Will do Charlie <3

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Thank you for the time and dedication you have given the MC gamer community. It's sad to see "Old timers" leave but we can't force anything. I hope you have a wonderful life :3

~Vanth

T

tayemack123

Hailey,
You were always the sweetest, most considerate person 24/7 to me. There was never a time where I can remember you ignoring me, getting upset, or being in a bad mood. I hope I was there for you as you were for me, hearing you vent broke my heart sometimes because I can't imagine who could ever hurt you, you're such a kind soul and it's upsetting that you've decided to leave. But, I think for you it was the best decision, and you'll be moving on to greener pastures from here. Don't leave us behind because we'll always be here for you!! Also, I'll be looking forward to your first album coming out after you start singing for more people. :p <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci