• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
-[Mods Don't Move]-

It is time for me to say goodbye to minecraft. I am quitting because I don't find interest in minecraft anymore and school is starting so I need to start focusing on grades now. Also my computer is awful now.

Minecaft/MCSG Story:
So it was one regular day in 6th grade. I didn't want anyone to know I played minecaft on my phone until I overheard 2 of my friends, Trey and Joe talking about something that sounded like minecaft, I went over and started talking with them and then they gave me their Skype and I started playing with them after school a lot and we mainly played factions on a tiny server and we occasionally played Hive survival games. As we played Hive more and more, we got more and more addicted to survival games. One day I joined their Skype call and they were playing Survival Games on a different server, called MCSG, the first few games I started playing on MCSG were one of my most favorite experiences in minecaft. I had no idea it could be so fun (even though I was awful). As I played more and more with Trey and Joe, I started to get better and better. This was around October 2013, and we discovered something called clans. We had no idea clans were in MCSG. We were so excited to join one and searched and searched until we found a clan. And that clan was called "Reality". We thought this was a god clan back then. The owner, PackersFan gave me and Trey trial (not joe because he wasn't that good) so we played and played with the clan and then I came across iBeaturscore, he seemed chill and I got his YT and watched and watched and watched. It was really cool to see his growth. Anyways soon later, Reality disbanded (I was still a trial). And that is when me Joe and Trey joined the clan called #Underestimated with the leaders being JrJunior and Junior xD. This was the point where I started becoming a better but still awful player and during that clan, my friend Joe quit minecraft for school. It was only me and Trey, soon later treys computer breaks. That leaves me by myself. I felt alone and thought I would stop playing until I got close with Underestimated and met a few people, one of those being BossErwyn , I know that as of now, Boss doesn't like me but he still impacted me a lot. Then I started talking with this new clan called #Shadowz. They gave me auto elite so i left Underestimated. Shadowz started to become really popular because of ChibiGoose and XxLiquid_WaterxX (a big Youtuber at the time). Lots of people wanted to join and that's how I met TheBlueHoodie, Intensagod, AlecIsTheMan and a lot more and we became a popular randy clan. I don't remember what exactly happend but I became owner and after a long, fun time, the clan merged with Dexterity due to the founder quitting. The merge didn't go so well so then I applied for Aura v2, the owner SwiffttyyHD, I became member and soon later it disbanded. THEN I joined Vividus which disbanded within 2 days of me joining BUT a clan which had all of the Vividus members in it was created, the owners were UserDisconnected and EliteStar, the clan lasted for a bit and I met some friends and gained more experience, it disbanded later and the clan Ancient was created, this clan I made lots of friends and some enemies. In that clan I made it from member to elite to officer somehow when the owner hated me. After that disbanded, I didn't know where to go. I somehow wondered to Tigers teamspeak and that was when I met this guy named Air or Zelduhh or BkLegacy, we talked for a bit and in about 1 hour of knowing each other, we made a clan together called "Desteria". We didn't have anything set up. No teamspeak, no thread, no members. We hopped on Visaan's Teamspeak and Bk asked him to join and if we could use the teamspeak, he was down for it. Visaan got his buddy Primeval to join too. Those were our first members, Visaan and Primeval. Later on other people joined: Houndoom, Mint_Sib, Everwhore, RedstoneWarrior, DarkraiM8, zCrits, Divux, and others. We ended up being a pretty good clan. One day in Desteria we were cbing and Mint got really pissed off that we lost this round so he banned me from the ts and him and Evermore decided to takeover the clan. Then I did some stuff that I really regret doing now and hopefully me and Zelduhh cleared it up(not ddossing). Later on I joined a clan called Omega which Josh was owner and that clan was really fun and I met lots of new friends. Then Fusion and Frenzy decided to reband Curse so I left Omega as elite and joined Curse as elite, and this is the clan where everything started to go downhill, my computer started acting up more and more til this point where I can't play without getting about 3 FPS. For some reason, I kept playing while I had an awful computer which made everyone think I was awful (Well worse). And then I left the clan and later, the clan Desire rebanded so I joined desire for a bit (just joined to have fun cuz I couldn't play competitive cuz my computer was awful) and that is basically it.

People that have made me have the best experience:
FlairingShadowz - Ty for making Shadowz

PackersFan509 - Ty for being a good friend (sorry for being a jerk in the end)

TheBlueHoodie - Ty for getting me into clans love yu <3

ChibiGoose - Cool kid

Intensagod - Made me laugh in Shadowz (Hope we're good)

Swiffty - cool kid and good pal

McOrange - Love yu bich

AlecIsTheMan - Pce luv u no homo <3

Austin/Cons - U were a good friend

RyyzingGod - God pvp no armour kill

Shadoe - Ugly <3

Res - Ups and Downs, regardless u were a good friend

DarkraiM8 - Another cool kid and u made me laugh, stay chill

ThunderClunder - Chill kid

Creeper_GG - Ty for all the help with the PC, cool kid

Trii - Thanks for the help with the PC

Fusionnuggets - FusionNuggets FusionNuggets Fusion Nuggets I like that name, bye bye fusion

Kai - Pce dude, u were a good friend

Josh - U were a great friend, pce

Air - Ty for making Desteria with me, hope we're chill.

fexr - Pce cool kid <3

Noah - regardless of ups and downs, good friend

Luke/Stroller - Always cheers me up, thx for being awesome <3

Benji - Pce

Legit - Pce nerd <3

Sorry if I forgot you
U didn't even mention the legit carrier of desteria evilmonkeys rip darkbolt123 or whatever it was my dude

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
Goodbye man, you will be missed :(
Also tell me if you change your mind on moving this because I will be happy to move it.

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Thread Moved to Correct Section

Sorry following the rules

also pce darky tb to when monkeys and I carried Desteria

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ty for tag c:
Was fun knowing you gl with life man ;)

Darkyy

Experienced
Reaction score

Um how come I can't have my thread in US Clans? My main minecraft experience was in US Clans. Also so much people have their goodbye threads in that section...

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Jackson I'm actually really dissapointed in you, ;l

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members