• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Goodbye

DaDuke55

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

My name is Jack people in the really old MCSG might know me as a little 11 year old child who randy teamed with skype called "Blackjacj1" I've never really doubted MCSG until now. I love MCSG don't get me wrong but its not the same, people that played the old mcsg would understand what I mean, the feeling of enjoyment and excitement when you came on to mcsg to face people in the Australian Community, It was the best feeling in the world.. I really miss those days. But today i'm finally saying goodbye.

I remember my first day on MCSG when I was in grade 4, I had been playing Minecraft for around 1 year and loved the game it was turning into. Then when I went to school people were talking about MCSG and how it was Australian Hosted which was really rare back then and to be honest it still is, I found it great and I think thats whats missing now, "Hope" I had hope because the fact that a new server was accepting all servers around the world so people could enjoy the concept of the Minecraft Survival Games AU,EU,US and much more. I remember my first day on the server and the friends I made by a person typing in chat "Hello :D" to think that such a phrase like that can just make someones day, So then it started, I played for pretty much most of my days until my parents either yelled at me or took my computer away. I played MCSG until I was "Decent" I remember when my first friend out there made a server "Primal PvP" the server that then developed into something the Australian players came on and chilled on and in general had a great time, Then VastPvp came into the equation, the GOD of PVP 1v1 servers, VastPvp was the best 1v1 server out there you would make more friends that you usually would in 1 day. I was just a little 12 year old kid playing some Minecraft with a bunch of 11-14 year old people who understood who I was, you see without the "Online Community" I would be nothing. It made my confidence I have today and I know that sounds really gay and corny but im being serious.

The First time I joined a Clan was probably one of the most exciting thing I experienced when I was playing MCSG and through the months I developed as a player and met people who I thought I would never meet.

One day I found Fade, That's right the clan people know today as a clan that DDossed... If you were one of the people that believe that you are truly disgusting, I'll be honest Dean had some fun now and then but the fact hat you probably didn't know the bond we had between each other and the commitment we had to MCSG. We weren't just a Minecraft Clan, we were Brothers. <3 Fade

But one day, I didn't feel the same, all the good memories started to turn dark, MCSG and the Australian Community wasn't the same, I feel the admins and the developers and Chad were more focussed on the servers "Quality" then the Community. They stopped working as hard and It really did show... Hackers were ruining peoples games and new players making their first experience really bad and wanted to never come back on this server. I would say that the servers hacker rate tripled because the Mods,Admins, and Staff weren't doing their job to protect the server, they were trying to make the server better on the outside but no-one was in the in-side doing the hard stuff.

I needed to get this out. I love you guys and I always will. please bring mcsg back to the way it was.

I thank you
Microstevey
Dean
Enderrr
Iggy
Jam
Travis
Scott
GrapeCiider
IEoj
Symthz
VastyFX

and many more... YOU all made the MCSG community. Don't let these memories we all had go to waste. I love you MCSG. <3

Goodbye,
Jack

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
Bye man sorry for dying on you in that UHC :cry: :crying:

Good luck in the future

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members